test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Talk to Loot Critter

mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
A minor display bug introduced with yesterday's patch during the 3rd downtime has caused a dialog interaction button to appear whenever someone claims a dropped loot item. It says "Talk to Loot Critter" and flashes for a fraction of a second before disappearing.

I've seen this in space but have not played on ground since before Thursday so I'm not aware if it happens there as well. (The only content I have played since then has been team space maps that reward fleet marks or choice of marks.)

Joined January 2009
Finger wrote:
Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A minor display bug introduced with yesterday's patch during the 3rd downtime has caused a dialog interaction button to appear whenever someone claims a dropped loot item. It says "Talk to Loot Critter" and flashes for a fraction of a second before disappearing.

I've seen this in space but have not played on ground since before Thursday so I'm not aware if it happens there as well. (The only content I have played since then has been team space maps that reward fleet marks or choice of marks.)

Yes it is currently bug reported. I too noticed this issue!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And it's still occurring.
  • ocker3ocker3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm seeing this on a regular basis. I keep trying to talk to this poor lonely creature, but they always shyly hide before I can reach out to them.
  • herobrinesarmyherobrinesarmy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    1 year later...
    I guess they just aren't going to fix this, then?