test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Difficulty staying on the ground

tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
Even if that bug was fixed, ground is very bad thx automatic aiming, no covers, flankers, cloaks etc.. Why did they (cryptic) not do it by other games where it works well ?
It is better in PvE , although not by much. I understand this is not a game that would be based on some tactic or a balance , but here is a strange half-breed of which I do not feel good . Simply: shooter does not work well with fantasy mechanics. It's seems that the devs wanted to do point'n'click diablo-like game, they did in the mid realized that was going to shoot, so they added the aim al? Mass Effect, unfortunately, the effect is pretty bad, neither does not work well.
First option: keep point'n'click style, but this is good on 20 meters or very confusing when seen up to close or with automatic aiming, where I ask if we can steer the ship directly and own character will be controlled by a command ?
Second option (my favourite) : Redo the ground on solid shooter . Cancel bonuses for flanking and kneeling( it's "fun" tanking heavy borg of the few meters, he can not hit me full thx my kneel). Cancel automatic aiming. Instead, you can make hit zones and covers. F.e. in StarWarsOnline are a covers, even if is weird that here are 4/5 of fights melee.
Do more missions where not to kill a certain number of creatures within the time limit (the same applies to the space), but where the main task is to survive and meet the challenge.
I know, my post looks like crying , but I wanted to play something meaningful , sometimes when I have to get off the ground.