test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rommie riddle me this...

twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
Why is it that at low levels a Romulan character can transwarp to Qo'nos at any old time, and can leave the planet to fly around Omega Leonis... But cannot cross the space border into it until a certain level is reached?
<3
Post edited by twg042370 on

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Romulans Under Level 10 cannot even leave Tau Dewa. They can't even transwarp to other planets until they have picked an ally.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    because the rommie story line is more updated than the other 2 factions.

ive played all 3 factions so far and the romulan factions story line is more straight forward and highly detailed than the other 2.

the tutorial alone is 100% better than fed and kdf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Romulans Under Level 10 cannot even leave Tau Dewa. They can't even transwarp to other planets until they have picked an ally.

This .
    Plus from a game design stand point , they want to keep you in the location that has the missions that are available to your rank .
    The further you progress in rank the more missions , more powers and more sectors become available .
    It's STO's way of game progression .
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thought this was one of those romulan jokes in a riddle where the words "assassination" and "suspicion" are mentioned :rolleyes:

it may have been a design oversight in the system? or system limitations put a compromise by allowing this access? mistake? could be anything as to why low level players get access to other places when they should not.

that may have been between picking your ally and getting into the mission to explore an abandoned cardassian warship in a nearby sector. you can transwarp in that small gap between the level progression to get outside the limitations.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.