test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with PvE queue selections

castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Controls and User Interface
This has been an ongoing thing for a bit, and apparently I am not the only person experiencing this.

Intermittently when a player double clicks on a queue item, it will join them to another queue altogether. My experience with this generally seems to be increased when I have sorted the queues according to what type of reward they offer. As an example of this, generally when I do this, the Gorn Minefield is the first listed mission. IF I then try to queue for say, colony invasion by double clicking on colony invasion, the UI will actually queue me for gorn minefield. Subsequently I am able to queue for the event I want, but I do have to unqueue from the one that is chosen.

My experience is that whatever the 'top' of the list event is the one that will be chosen on double clicking. highlighting and clicking 'join' works as intended by my experience.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I too have encountered this bug, more frequently as of late, I have doubled clicked for the Winter Invasion and after waiting a while for it to "pop" I've checked the queue and it has actually queued me for the top mission.

Sometimes I can just cancel out and then double click the correct mission but other times it does the exact same thing again, this is also not just character specific, I've had it happen across multiple levels and multiple factions

It can be a pain when you're wanting to run a limited time event like MU and you end up in Gorn Minefield because the system incorrectly queued you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Production Assistant & Art Director
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    in fact just now, I had it happen double clicked on winter invasion, and without the list sorted it chose atmospheric assault
  • broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Had this happen again earlier, Asked for Infected was queued for Cure :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Production Assistant & Art Director