test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground Kit bugged

simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PvP Gameplay
Testing out some things with the ACT I found a bug with Physicist kits. I was searching through the damage tag and Exothermic Induction shows up as a Exothermic Induction II. I tested this with the MkXI Spire Physicist kit and the MkX (Purple) Physicist kits. While both of these kits have level three Exothermic Induction it is not Showing up that damage in ACT or in the combat log, they both show as two. I use a blue MkX Physicist kit and It also read in both ACT and the combat log has level 2 which the blue kit does have. I also recognized that the Induction level is only level 49 on all three kits where Damping Field makes a level 51 field. This could be the difference of kit versus captain power?

I think one of two things might be going one. The power is linked to the wrong level of this power or the power is miss labeled in the combat log.

I have submitted a bug report.
320x240.jpg
Post edited by simeion1 on

Comments

• Options
    nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Iirc the lower displayed rank exothermic induction field (2 on the lower ranked kits)does display as less damage then the exothermic induction field that shows wrong in the log(3 on purple x and spire xi). I'm pretty sure it's a display error in the log but I'm not in game atm. I remember noticing that a year or so ago when I built my fire sci but since the log damage matched the displayed kit damage I never gave it much thought. A couple years ago or so orbital strike III displayed in the log as "orbital strike II" but the damage matched what was in the tooltip.
  • Options
    simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nulonu wrote: »
    Iirc the lower displayed rank exothermic induction field (2 on the lower ranked kits)does display as less damage then the exothermic induction field that shows wrong in the log(3 on purple x and spire xi). I'm pretty sure it's a display error in the log but I'm not in game atm. I remember noticing that a year or so ago when I built my fire sci but since the log damage matched the displayed kit damage I never gave it much thought. A couple years ago or so orbital strike III displayed in the log as "orbital strike II" but the damage matched what was in the tooltip.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. It still needs fixed.
    320x240.jpg