test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Rep. system frozen

dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Reputation System
The Dyson rep system has become frozen for the few players that didn't start a project for it prior to the last patch even. Now this isn't a problem that was not selecting a ability or selecting a upgrade, it occurred at the very start when no xp was acquired. That is some of the problems with the dyson rep system that have been already reported and hopefully seen.
Post edited by dontliketolose on

Comments

• Options
    rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It is more than frozen it won't let me start assignments for my alternates.....I can't queue anything in the dyson joint command tree....
    Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A fix is incoming, according to the Nov. 27 Tribble patch. It hasn't been applied to Holodeck yet because of Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    davehilanderdavehilander Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rmackie wrote: »
    It is more than frozen it won't let me start assignments for my alternates.....I can't queue anything in the dyson joint command tree....

I was able to get it working by completing the entire intro, including fighting in the ground battle. It is worth a try if you don't want to wait for the patch.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I was able to get it working by completing the entire intro, including fighting in the ground battle. It is worth a try if you don't want to wait for the patch.

That would be good had I not completed it prior to it stopping.
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Easier fix than playing missions

Slot in a upgrade project then cancel it, worked on two of my characters that had this problem, once I did that i could then do projects as normal
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    Easier fix than playing missions

Slot in a upgrade project then cancel it, worked on two of my characters that had this problem, once I did that i could then do projects as normal

Ah, I have access
    thank you
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ah, I have access
    thank you

I have particle access can slot new projects but slot next project in the same xp group only weapons, shields, and consumables but still thank you