test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you delete transfered characters?

possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
I transferred a captain with 100 keys and boxes trying to get the new Voth ship to try out but I'm up to as many as 5 now and not to sure how many more I can add to tribble. I can't figure out how to delete the older ones.Also, is there a place to get items to try out since the exchange doesn't work? The Sticky says something about a place at the old Omega store in DS9 and Drozana station to try 2 new Romulan ships if you have a rom character over level 30. Anywhere else? I'm new to tribble.
Post edited by possumlips on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,652 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On the character select screen, click on the character you want to delete, and the option to remove that character will appear on the bar, click the button, then type the name to remove that character.

Drozana is the only place with test consoles currently. Tribble is for testing out the new stuff devs want to bring out, not so much for personal build testing. So, anything not related to the Dyson Rep you're going to have to bring over when transferring a char. Stuff that isn't bound can be mailed on Tribble, or passed between chars via the Account Bank if you have one.
  • Options
    possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tom61sto wrote: »
    On the character select screen, click on the character you want to delete, and the option to remove that character will appear on the bar, click the button, then type the name to remove that character.

I see the bar now, Thanks.