test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request: Skip / Abort all cut scenes

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Controls and User Interface
Doing the Featured Episode and the new Dyson Sphere Stuff I got TRIBBLE of all the not abortable cut scenes. Watching the same cut scene 3+ times in a few days gets boring. It would be awesome to skip every cut scene, when allready seen, as the tutorial.
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 :eek: :eek:
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have you tried /SkipCutscene in the chat box?
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have you tried /SkipCutscene in the chat box?

this would have been useful a long time ago lol.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thx for the command, but its not working really well.

To make it clear. I want to play for example "Sphere of Influence" without any video sequences. I tried the command but I am still seeing Shon being attacked. This short sequence where he lift his arm is shown and can not be aborted.

Other things like beaming animation, warp in, warp out and other can be very annoying, too.
    For example, when checking all Sectors for Doff Assignments multipe times (sector resets) a day with multiple toons.