mindmagemindmage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
These uniforms now have rank options.
Playing since launch in 2010.
Post edited by mindmage on

Comments

• novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was pleasantly shocked to find that this actually happened, as well. A very nice detail to see added after all this time.

Thank you, whoever was responsible for that!
  • uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry just sayign this but i havent checked them as of yet but will be doing so tonight but if your sayign what i am thinking then my reaction is OMG OMG finally for 3 years they have been ungly and unchangeble and now today you can change them LOL. Good job and Thank you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They are still incomplete and need a heck of a lot of work. There is no Ensign or Lt. Commander ranks available for the TWoK and RALH, RAUH, and VA all share the same Admiral pin. To make matters worse, the clipping with these pins are so bad, they disappear through the strap they are supposed to be attached to. There is definitely a long way to go to get these uniforms up to a basic standard.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They are still incomplete and need a heck of a lot of work. There is no Ensign or Lt. Commander ranks available for the TWoK and RALH, RAUH, and VA all share the same Admiral pin. To make matters worse, the clipping with these pins are so bad, they disappear through the strap they are supposed to be attached to. There is definitely a long way to go to get these uniforms up to a basic standard.

The badges don't seem to clip at all for my characters. Perhaps its also related to how you have your characters set up? I do agree, however, that there are missing ranks.