test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well, I /was/ going to come back for Season 8

guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
But seeing as Cryptic decided to tamper with the scaling on all my characters and generate random clipping in my costumes for no reason whatsoever, I think I'll just not bother after all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Uh..... pics please?
  • solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These changes were on tribble for awhile.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think not coming back over costume issues on the first day of a huge update is just ridiculous.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay, the changes do look weird, but this is the first day. Give them a while. :rolleyes:
  • guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ahahahahaha. People that still think Cryptic listens to forum feedback.

I'm not requesting a fix. I'm not trying to blackmail Cryptic by threatening to withold my five dollars every few months. There's no fix coming. I'm just complaining because it makes me feel better.
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    guriphu wrote: »

I'm not requesting a fix. I'm not trying to blackmail Cryptic by threatening to withold my five dollars every few months. There's no fix coming. I'm just complaining because it makes me feel better.
    Can I have your loot?
  • millybunmillybun Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You should probably look at the two to three other forum threads on these issues (this one you made is the second in this section of the forums), and be sure to read the dev posts made. Fixes are incoming.
  • crypticjoejingcrypticjoejing Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    millybun wrote: »
    You should probably look at the two to three other forum threads on these issues (this one you made is the second in this section of the forums), and be sure to read the dev posts made. Fixes are incoming.

Thanks for passing on the infos Millybun! :D
  • trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Perhaps you haven't heard the memo that devs are always reading the forums. Posts are much less common, but they are watching.

Meaning, they DO listen, even when it looks like they aren't ;) Also, not doing something doesn't mean it wasn't listened to
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I see other threads about faces and hips, the OP raised another thing that I havent seen elsewhere: the KHG costume is clipping on itself now, especially the sash clips into the tunic, and the tunic clips into the neck
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for passing on the infos Millybun! :D

Much welcome, and much thanks for all your hard work!

I do want to ask if you could look into the arm length as well? I'm noticing that also seems a wee bit shorter than before on a variety of my characters.
  • crypticjoejingcrypticjoejing Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    millybun wrote: »
    Much welcome, and much thanks for all your hard work!

I do want to ask if you could look into the arm length as well? I'm noticing that also seems a wee bit shorter than before on a variety of my characters.

Sure we can take a close look. Though I personally think the character arms were abnormally long before in the example shots. But can maybe inch 'em back a bit longer again without looking weird.
    edited November 2013
    Sure we can take a close look. Though I personally think the character arms were abnormally long before in the example shots. But can maybe inch 'em back a bit longer again without looking weird.

Thanks, a bunch of my characters vary with their limbs' lengths, but I tend to keep arms and legs fairly close in length to each other, at least visually. Since I logged on Holodeck today, it was the first thing I noticed (aside from the head), so thought I'd chip that in. >_<
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I think not coming back over costume issues on the first day of a huge update is just ridiculous.

It didn't take long for the Whaaaambulance to get called today.
    <3