test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Tutorial Fun

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Tribble - Bug Reports
With the latest patch, the security officer (Flores) doesn't beam down with you to Vega colony, though you still get armor for yourself and her. This necessitates having a security guy beam down.

Also, on the playthrough I did tonight, Rescue Operations got 'stuck'. It said I'd defeated 94% of the Borg in Vega Colony, but there were no Borg left. Unless there's another clipping issue and it was stuck inside a building. (possible). After all, the transporter chief, when the Klingons board, is halfway inside the deck... :p

This makes the mission unable to progress, however, and unresolvable. Time to delete and make a new char to see if that fixes it. I got one through after the patch without a problem, the engineer. Now the tac captain gets this. :p oh well ^_^
Post edited by tasshena on

Comments

• herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    oh you got that too. I tried changing instance but ended up stuck at spacedock instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hm. Went back and did it over, and it went fine. Think it might have something to do with either being too fast or two slow in eliminating the Borg on the map. Either one doesn't spawn, or the officer you pick up at the end killed one before you got there, and it doesn't register cause you didn't kill it.

Might be too fast tho, I was slow and meticulous the 2nd time and it worked.
  • hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In my case, no one beamed down with me, and I crashed to the desktop when trying to close the "Click U to open your inventory and equip the armor!" popup tutorial (which I could have sworn i'd checked the box saying "quit showing me these" on the first one...). When I loaded back in, the mission advance to "Go to Admiral Quinn"...but when I got there, it was back to "go to Vega Colony" and that character's trapped on ESD now.
  • talismanedmtalismanedm Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wow, I just run into this problem "Defeat borg in Vega Colony (94%)" and I can't find anymore borg to kill. I don't see how to beam off this god forsaken bugged map.... If I log out and log back in I am back on this bugged map. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • dairrickdairrick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have this problem currently. However i had sniped 2 borg from over the gate before i had gotten my armor, i had missed the first group of colonists to tag. I don't think those two got counted so now i am stuck