test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cryptic tribbles reborn, i just want join!

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
As the title says i've asked people if they can send me an invite but, i get no answer or people just run off. So what can i do?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Try running around in the new Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone. No team required.
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Tried going up and asking i just get ignored, just wish someone would respond. If i do get in invites for all.
  • Options
    mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I see. Well, then.

*runs off*
  • Options
    orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's at full capacity. Also a lot of people are busy testing things and/or are also on holodeck doing something at the same time. I know I have a toon active in tribble while I'm grinding STFs on holodeck.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    As the title says i've asked people if they can send me an invite but, i get no answer or people just run off. So what can i do?

There is enough stuff on Tribble to test that you don't need access to a fleet. Honestly sometimes for testing stuff it's better not to have access to all that fancy high end fleet gear, as you'll get to test it all on vanilla characters and actually see how difficult or easy it is with gear you find in the non-end game of STO.

I have full faith that my fellow testers in Cryptic Tribbles Reborn and the (few) other Tribble Fleets are doing great, indepth testing on the fleet gear system. It'll be available for me when the season goes live.

In the mean time I'll test out the Reputation system and try out that gear, the battlezones, the adventure zones, the two new STFs, and the new tutorial and introduction for the Federation.
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As mentioned the fleet is basically at full capacity. I've tried sending invites and gotten an error. Sometimes someone leaves or deletes their character but for the most part its full up.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i would like to join to but looks like fleet is full :(
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Who do you pm to join?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    just push O click the fleet tab and click on the tribble fleet
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Apparently it's full again.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ;( full again?