test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boot Camp VA Recruiting

kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Hey fellows!

From time to time, everyone comes and leaves, this is natural. But we need to move on, let them go and call for new mates.

I am glad to announce again the opportunity to be part of this family. As we want to broaden our repertoire, we advertise a recruiting untill the roles are fulfilled.

Here are the roles that may be fulfilled:

- VA of Site & Project Developing (need 2 or 3 people)
(Attributions: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS knowledge needed)
(Possible tasks: Site and/or project programming)

- VA of Coach Liaison (need 1 person)
(Attributions: Free-time needed)
(Possible tasks: contact coaches, mail them about recent BC stages/events, recruit coach if necessary)

- VA of Events & Tournaments (need 2 or 3 people, depends on timezone, so a europian and an american (possibly EDT and CEST time zones))
(Attribtuion: Free-time needed)
(Possible tasks: Organising events and/or tournaments, like the "Open Staurdays")

Anyone who feels he/she is capable one of the roles (OR have any question), please contact me through e-mail kolln@hgforces.hu !

Also in the e-mail please include your @handle, your skills (i.e. at VA of Site and Project Developing: high skill of PHP, small knowledge of CSS, etc)

P.S. If any other role will be needed to be fulfilled, I will post in this thread.

Regards,

Hussar Guardian Forces
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kolln95 on

Comments

• drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks all,

We particularly interested in folks that can help us out with the new site and Territory Control!