test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

who wrote and what was the first thread/post on these very forums

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Ten Forward
This not something everyone will know, maybe no one will? Im just curious ( an borde ). So when/if you read this brandon could you find out? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It was Archive post DUUUUHHHHHHH! :P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    This not something everyone will know, maybe no one will? Im just curious ( an borde ). So when/if you read this brandon could you find out? :)

"First"

Followed by a "First Threads are not allowed on these forums" by a mod. Just guessing ;)
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Either:
    • Craig Zenic (or whatever his name is) or that other dude that isn't important enough for me to remember his name.
    • DStahl
    • WishStone
    • StormShade
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • nobscunobscu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ha ha ha he he he

Perhaps this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That son of a b.... had a feeling it was him!!!!! ( oh and as always neo thanks for the laugh ).
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    isn't this an indirect necro post ? :rolleyes:
    The very first forum post does not even exist anymore since the forums seem to have been deleted in late January 2010 which is a few days before the game launched. It is possible that the Beta Forums still exist and Cryptic still has access to them, but it is currently locked to us.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Here ya go OP I found an old DeLorean laying around and went back in time

http://web.archive.org/web/20080730225101/http://forums.startrekonline.com/

WARNING CLICKING THE LINK WILL SEND YOU BACK IN TIME TO THE FORUMS In July 30th, 2008 A.D

Do not attempt to contact your younger self, or younger Cryptic it will result in the Space Time continuum to collapse, and Temporal Investigations WILL be contacting you

Enjoy
    GwaoHAD.png
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Here ya go OP I found an old DeLorean laying around and went back in time

http://web.archive.org/web/20080730225101/http://forums.startrekonline.com/

WARNING CLICKING THE LINK WILL SEND YOU BACK IN TIME TO THE FORUMS In July 30th, 2008 A.D

Do not attempt to contact your younger self, or younger Cryptic it will result in the Space Time continuum to collapse, and Temporal Investigations WILL be contacting you

Enjoy

It is a risk I am willing to take. And the message would be:

"it is a trap"
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its bigger on the inside :P
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    In theory, this would be post #1: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If I recall correctly, the first forum post had a picture similar to the blue screen of death and the Devs apologizing for the universe crashing and have to restart the universe. As a result, the Big Bang occurred and the rest is history. The Big Bang is merely the Universe booting up.
  • designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, the first forum post had a picture similar to the blue screen of death and the Devs apologizing for the universe crashing and have to restart the universe. As a result, the Big Bang occurred and the rest is history. The Big Bang is merely the Universe booting up.

So the Universe is a Cryptic game? Explains all the cool customization features... to bad they are all locked after character creation. With the exception of some changes for a lot of in game currency.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Moved thread to Ten Forward.

Discussing the forums in the forums is a bit circular and doesn't have anything to do with the game itself.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek