test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Boot Camp: "Notebook Project" for Session One

stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvP Boot Camp
This is just an informal announcement about a project that may hit PVPBC soon.

With drk's approval, I have gone through the course material covered in Session 1 to create a written version. It's called the "Notebook Project".

Currently, the session 1 version is still under construction. It's nearing completion. It still needs major proofreading and a visual makeover.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhGBs8ZGb8RamJKLXZGQ0dUZEU/view?usp=sharing *Updated Oct 2014

Again this is unfinished. But hopefully it will help students who are unable to attend sessions due to time zone issues, or real life priorities.

It does NOT replace a Teamspeak session with a real Coach.
It's a companion to the Teamspeak sessions. A notebook that is kept on the side as you attend each Session. Hence, "Notebook Project". :)

Also: I will need volunteers for the Notebook Project's Session 2 component. Since Session 2 splits off students by career, I will need 1 person to write for Tactical, 1 for Engineering and 1 for Science. Or, if you know someone, collaboration is strongly encouraged. Each version will be proofread by at least one other person involved with Boot Camp.

Thanks for checking this out. Any comments, questions, concerns, or Romulan Ale, please post below. :)

-stardestroyer001
PvP Boot Camp Coach
stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
Post edited by stardestroyer001 on

Comments

• Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just an update on the progress of PvPBC Notebook Project - Session One.

It's almost done (Hooray!!!). The WIP can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhGBs8ZGb8RamJKLXZGQ0dUZEU/view?usp=sharing
    *updated October 2014.

Again, this is NOT a replacement for the coaches and Sessions. It's an aide for students to better remember the concepts practiced in classes, and know their terminology.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    On behalf of the VAs of BC, we thank you for your efforts and working.

We do appriciate! :)

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]