test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyway to boost the Elachi's Crescent attack?

possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Academy
I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the attack that comes when you have both the S'Golth and Monbosh ships as STO is offline right now so I thought i'd come to the forum and ask if theres a way to boost that crescent type attack wave.I don't have the 3 lobi store items , but that shouldn't matter. It says something about weapons training helping but I think it wears off after awhile. I know it deals a type of disruptor damage so would a tactical disruptor console help any? I'll come back after STO is back online and make it more clear what i'm asking if anyones confused.thanks.
Post edited by possumlips on

Comments

• Options
    startrekronstartrekron Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    possumlips wrote: »
    I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the attack that comes when you have both the S'Golth and Monbosh ships as STO is offline right now so I thought i'd come to the forum and ask if theres a way to boost that crescent type attack wave.I don't have the 3 lobi store items , but that shouldn't matter. It says something about weapons training helping but I think it wears off after awhile. I know it deals a type of disruptor damage so would a tactical disruptor console help any? I'll come back after STO is back online and make it more clear what i'm asking if anyones confused.thanks.

Anything that boosts Disruptors should boost Elachi weapons.
    "Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp