test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a better-optimised NPC than the Mogai?

seitei1seitei1 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
Attack pattern Alpha, Tactical Team, Cannon Rapid Fire. All it's missing is cloaking and it'd play like many players.

If I had to choose a single ally ship to aid me most of the time, it'd be a squad of those. A decent challenge to fight also.

But I could be wrong. Maybe others have their own favorite NPCs? Maybe there are better NPCs in terms of skillset?
Post edited by seitei1 on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Romulan ship NPC are the best AI in game when it comes to fighting, they are a tricky bunch, and I can't autopilot them like the other NPC. The Romulans don't have high annoying stuff like the Borg to be a pain they are just a pain at times but in a good way.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cryptic, Give Tactical Team with 15 seconds of cooldown to all npc in this game :eek:
  • stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fed science ships with their FBPs can make me one-shot myself if I play on elite. That happened to me once when I did a Pi Canis sortie in my KDF character who did a decloak alpha with beam overload. Quite embarassing :D
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bring back the D'Deridex Defender.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    brigadooom wrote: »
    Bring back the D'Deridex Defender.
    Yeah, I really miss the Triple Ds. A victory against that ship made the Feds dance in the halls and made the KDF break open the barrels of prune juice! :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Either a Torpedo Spamming D'Deridex, or a FED Cruiser with their annoying, Tractor beam for 2 minutes, 15 quantum torpedos in 20 seconds and a cloak-folling high explosive Borg Plasma torpedo.