test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

British Fleet Recruiting Now. GMT.

vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Kobayashi Crew is recruiting now!.

Helpful fleet members looking for captains of all levels to join and help build the fleet holdings, play through story missions, and aquire the best end game equipment.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!.

Single players wanting access to fleet resources including building a starbase and earning fleet credits welcome.

Players looking to build a fleet but don't have friends online are welcome, you can even work towards running the fleet as your own, with access to a fleet bank and by choosing which fleet projects are focused on and create and run fleet events.

Players who play alone but would like access to resourses, help and advice unavailable in a solo game are welcome.

Message/mail me ingame, here or tell me. Dave@dangerousdave1701 or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Odd hours and loan players welcome.

Raidcall chat server available.

Please leave any comments/feedback below, as well as any questions you may have, even if you dont intend to join our fleet I do want to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
Founder kicker.
Founder splashash.
Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
Kobayashi Crew.
Dave@dangerousdave1701
Post edited by vadavianthule on

Comments

• bozzy88bozzy88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kobayashi Crew is recruiting now!.

Helpful fleet members looking for captains of all levels to join and help build the fleet holdings, play through story missions, and aquire the best end game equipment.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!.

Single players wanting access to fleet resources including building a starbase and earning fleet credits welcome.

Players looking to build a fleet but don't have friends online are welcome, you can even work towards running the fleet as your own, with access to a fleet bank and by choosing which fleet projects are focused on and create and run fleet events.

Players who play alone but would like access to resourses, help and advice unavailable in a solo game are welcome.

Message/mail me ingame, here or tell me. Dave@dangerousdave1701 or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Odd hours and loan players welcome.

Raidcall chat server available.

Please leave any comments/feedback below, as well as any questions you may have, even if you dont intend to join our fleet I do want to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
    Founder kicker.
    Founder splashash.

Good morning Dave

Just seen that you?re looking for members for your Fleet on STO on their fourm. I would love to join a British Fleet as the Fleet I am in atm is a Yank one and tbh I don?t really not what I am doing on the ?Fleet? side of stuff yet. Guessing I would have to leave that Fleet before I can be invited to a new one? Do you know if my FC will transfer over? I?ve only got like 80,000 but I don?t really wanna loose them.

In game I am boz@bozzy88

Hope to hear back for you

Craig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We've just received word from the fleet, they've engaged the Borg!
  • vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes they will not be effected by moving fleet at all. We would be happy for you to join the fleet and can help you ( should you wish) with any aspect of sto including being an active member of, and running a fleet. You can really be as active as you want in the fleet.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fleet credits go with you where ever you go.
    JtaDmwW.png
    edited August 2013
    I should say anyone can join from anywhere/time zone. We do have some american members in our fleet. I just wanted to increase the number of GMT players as the people that set the fleet up are in GMT.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • bozzy88bozzy88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes they will not be effected by moving fleet at all. We would be happy for you to join the fleet and can help you ( should you wish) with any aspect of sto including being an active member of, and running a fleet. You can really be as active as you want in the fleet.

wicked! I would like to be very active if i am honest! love the game!

please invite me to your fleet :) boz@bozzy88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We've just received word from the fleet, they've engaged the Borg!
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to the fleet bozzy.
    We are still recruiting so mail me or pm in game.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited August 2013
    Now on twitter follow us at:

@KobayashiCrew
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited August 2013
    Also on facebook.

see Kobayashi Crew.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited August 2013
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited September 2013
    Check out our facebook page for tips on earning marks to advance the reputation system. Like us and upload a pic of your fav ship! I did, mine is the fleet galaxy clast retrofit.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • pizzy84pizzy84 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey, ive literally just reinstalled the game after half a year away. Before i left i just got lvl 50 but im restarting as ive got to grips with the game a lot more.

Was wondering if its possible to get an invite.

Im very rusty, and things seem very new in the game, and it gets rather lonely on my own lol.

Anyways, i prefer doing the story missions (generally because thats mostly what i know as i never worked out much previously, and my old fleet did stuff together, but never explained anything.....ever lol). However, i was always available to run mirrored events, and when i got to 50 i was happy to be used as the STF torpedo magnet.

anyways, im from the uk and will get on a few times a week.

I'll let you know my username once i have my character set up. (Will be running a science guy as im kinda obsessed with the Intrepid ships. (Although my lvl 50 is a tac which i will still use if need be, its just very underpowered atm)

Edit:Username is Reen@pizzy84
    edited September 2013
    It would be great to have you as a member of our fleet. Ill send an invite tonight. 13/9/13. look forward to seeing you ingame.

Splashash loves the intrepid class. Ive even got to get him the issue of the star trek mag with that ship ( cause he got the the first 1 with the galaxy class ship. My fav) a few of us have been on since beta so we will help you with any of your q's about sto. And if were not online just mail one of us or post on our fb page and will get back to you asap. See you ingame.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet?, it is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day :)
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day :)

We have a Facebook page and twitter.

I am only on at weekends during term times as I am in university, there are many other players online that use our raidcall chat server, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have played since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Only 1 teenager in the fleet, but they are welcome)

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 166 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave. It?s also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet, you can contribute and be as involved as you like, so if you only log to do a quick mission or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)

@splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)
    Regards,

Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:

@dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. (If not I hope you have a great day :))

We use our raidcall chat server for voice communication, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have played since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Although everyone is welcome regardless of age/location).

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 169 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave as there are no prerequisites to being a member. It is also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet should you wish as you can contribute and be as involved as you like. So if you?re playing style is to only log on to do a quick mission/play solo or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Regards,

Fleet Support Officer.

Contacts:
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited October 2013
    230 members now and growing strong, there's still plenty off room so get them ingame invites in :)

see you in game.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited November 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. (If not I hope you have a great day :))

We use our raidcall chat server for voice communication, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have played since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Although everyone is welcome regardless of age/location).

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 169 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave as there are no prerequisites to being a member. It is also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet should you wish as you can contribute and be as involved as you like. So if you?re playing style is to only log on to do a quick mission/play solo or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Regards,

Fleet Support Officer.

Contacts:
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited November 2013
    Fleet event this friday. Join us on defera. From 8:30 gmt
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    edited June 2014
    Anyone want to join? Recruitment is now open.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
    bump
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701