test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enough with the "Real" 1000 day vet sigs...

ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Ten Forward
Alright, time to remove the "Real" 1000 day vet line from your sigs, my fellow community members. I would wager that roughly 85% of the people that post here are 1000+ day vets, or are gold turned silver that aren't, so proclaiming it in your sig seems like a moot point. Heck, I took a three month break from the game, and even I'm over 1000 days. I would also wager that it's not making someone think twice about buying a LTS.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

Post edited by ravin on

Comments

• xeero187xeero187 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why do you care what people put in their sigs?
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think I saw what like 3 people
    GwaoHAD.png
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I guess I could put 1,300+ day Vet in my sig. Would that be OK? I could keep updating every time I go over another 100 days. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would wager that roughly 85% of all statistics are made up. The 1000+ day veterans are the minority in these forums. The whole real 1000 day vets is due to the devs decide to make Veteran Rewards completely meaningless. Why are they even call Veteran Rewards when people can just spend a bunch of money for them? Makes the Veteran Forum Titles completely meaningless if a person that has been here for only a day can use that title.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    Alright, time to remove the "Real" 1000 day vet line from your sigs, my fellow community members. I would wager that roughly 85% of the people that post here are 1000+ day vets, or are gold turned silver that aren't, so proclaiming it in your sig seems like a moot point. Heck, I took a three month break from the game, and even I'm over 1000 days. I would also wager that it's not making someone think twice about buying a LTS.

I'll put whatever I like in my signature, just as you are free to put whatever you like in yours. Don't even presume to think you can tell people not to put something in their signature just because you don't like it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *does not greatly care what people do or don't put in their signatures*

*does not think "I have played a video game for a long time" is necessarily an accomplishment worth bragging about*
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've been here since season 3. how many days is that?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a babe magnet!

Imagine their face when you add that you're an Admiral!

:P
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, everyone complains about the devs and PWE, I wanted to change things up and complain about the community. We're such a great community, though, this was the only thing I could find to complain about. :D
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

• sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a babe magnet!

Imagine their face when you add that you're an Admiral!

:P

"So... How long have you been Admiral?"
    "Over one thousand days, baby."
    *sips martini*
    "Okay, my place or yours?"
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    "So... How long have you been Admiral?"
    "Over one thousand days, baby."
    *sips martini*
    "Okay, my place or yours?"

LOL :P

*10 characters
  • connortreeves67connortreeves67 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If someone has been subscribing for how long it takes to get Veteren, they've earned any reward and also just in my opinion should have their stipend, either have a bonus or not go away after that point. :cool:
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Agreed with OP!