test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Walk/Jogg/Run keybind toggles

mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 504 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
Hi,

I've been trying to make 3 keybinds that will automate the walking, the jogging and the running. But it's really making me loose my mind. These are what I've done:

r "++autoforward$$+walk"
t "++run$$++forward"
w "++autoforward"

It did work, for a few minutes. I tried it a few times and I was SO happy.

Then I went to the bank and did a few things there and after the jogging resulted in the walk. So I thought maybe it switched, but no, both r & w are now walk. I don't get how this is possible. I've tried binding them again to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?
Post edited by mattachine on

Comments

• Options
    brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I never had luck binding Walk. It seems once you start walking you can't jog until you transition to another map. It should be a toggle, so that you only have to activate/deactivate, and your movement keys remain the same.
  • Options
    ga1enga1en Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I set up my ` (or the tilde key to the left of the 1 key) to toggle walk and the run key to left shift.

the command I used was /bind ` ++walk

Now pressing r starts me jogging. I press ` and i start walking. pressing it again stops the walk and starts me jogging. It even stays walking if I use the movement keys.

Left shift starts me running and togo back to jogging I press the walk toggle twice to go to walk then jog.
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I simply set the walk command to an unused mouse button. Now my toon walks as long as I hold the mouse button down, works liek a charm.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg