test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enemies/Gates Disappearing

corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Graphical and Sound Issues
During STF's and ever since the latest patch something else is broken...enemies, like borg spheres and gates in a variety of STF's are just disappearing while shooting at them.

In Khitomer Vortex, I was fighting a cube above a transformer..about 20 seconds after the start of the encounter, the cube, the transformer and both gates in the system just vanished. I was unable to target anything and my ship ceased firing weapons. my hangar pets continued to fire, but I was unable too.

I asked if anyone else noticed stuff vanishing and the rest of the group had the same problem.

How is that Cryptic can break something like this? The patch was not even related to this!

Now the game is unplayable for me, thanks Cryptic :)
Post edited by corvalle on

Comments

• Options
    lurker49alurker49a Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Happened to me once or twice, only when someone was using Yellowstone Runabouts, and they were using the Tetryon Warp Plasma abilities.
  • Options
    corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lurker49a wrote: »
    Happened to me once or twice, only when someone was using Yellowstone Runabouts, and they were using the Tetryon Warp Plasma abilities.

Oh you know what, your right! When this happened i was using my Atrox with the yellowstone pets..

Thanks for pointing that out, now hopefully the dev's will see this and look into it :P
  • Options
    kingrarr1kingrarr1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is still happening with the Yellowstones using their warp plasma.