test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What I hate About PVP: What beats me

jjgrands420jjgrands420 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvP Gameplay
Welp its obvious but heres the cheat sheet on how to survive an ultimate alpha. Some guys whos previously claimed high and mighty in groups got no shame now. Stack it hard.Stack

Be Immune.

Thats right if u just are totally immune u have a high chance of survival. Vesta Bubble, new rom console, team fortress, quite a few things fall into that category. Not ablative (or rsp lols). But some things. Things that can be waited out, stunned off, or prevented from being used at all by vm/stun.. but still

Evade.

Please use cloak. I feel dirty using a heal, if theres a cloaker i use cpb so i dont. Yay for cloakers. Some the best pvps i had in sto came since lor in fvk vs the lone fedrom bringing it! Not like im not ready highly skilled experienced and capable to rtack cpb/tractor/nadion/ flat detect you with max sensors roll but still. jam ams u name it, anything to get the heat off ur back onto osmeone elses will extend ur lifespan when u have the unfortunate privelige of being primaried by a max spike build.

Deter.

A hot high FBP vesta bubble or even a substantial mine net mine deter you as choice victim. In a 1v1 its TRIBBLE, a good bop will adjust/wait it out/deek/ ALWAYS WIN! ahem...

Fight back ffs.
Really not all that hard to kill, instead of running like a pans, spamming to redistribute ur shield, take the the 1 second u have to turn and fire a finishing killshot. Ive been sploded all too many times before fully gettign a shot off, a window of opportunity all too few people are ready to exploit. But theyre there. the fed roms. and i fear them most of all. gulp*

Die with honor!
the less satisfaction in terms of thirst quenching tears u wreap, the less the kill farmer will gank. with honor u shall learn the way
gl hf
Post edited by jjgrands420 on

Comments

• aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sorry, wrong thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • masterkeychnk5masterkeychnk5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For once I agree with minimax, as easy it is to vape as easy it is to counter. The 'victim' simply needs his timings as strict as his vaper vaping upon him.

Simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I am not Snakie, MT is!
  • jaegernljaegernl Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    One of the more important things is learning and adapting. I ran into TPowah, who asked me for a private match to explore possible counters to my stun-bop. I don't claim to be that great at it anyway, but I was happy to oblige. A more challenging target is a more rewarding kill.

Oh, and for the love of god, take your counters off a keybind. People binding Omega and Tactical Team have holes in their defences. A hole I'm happy to exploit.

edit: That sounds dirty :/
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Devotion Paladin