test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa. Keep the map!!

jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
If this has been brought up or addressed then im sorry. This Risa need to stay! Take the event part "the games" off but keep this map! This is what Risa should of been! We have mail, exchange, bank, tailor, and even a dabo wheel. We have a planet that changes from night to day. Why would you not keep it?? Bonus would be let us still use the jet packets if purchased. Heck it would be a way for people to buy into lockboxes so they can get lobi to exchange for favors so they can buy jet packs. KEEP RISA
Post edited by jtmarsh on

Comments

• graemorhomegraemorhome Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jtmarsh wrote: »
    If this has been brought up or addressed then im sorry. This Risa need to stay! Take the event part "the games" off but keep this map! This is what Risa should of been! We have mail, exchange, bank, tailor, and even a dabo wheel. We have a planet that changes from night to day. Why would you not keep it?? Bonus would be let us still use the jet packets if purchased. Heck it would be a way for people to buy into lockboxes so they can get lobi to exchange for favors so they can buy jet packs. KEEP RISA

+1. I agree. The original Risa is far too boring.
  • javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I whole-heatedly agree! Props to the artists who gave us such a great place for shore leave.
    His methods have become unsound.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well.... there is no mail there, but other than that the list is right.
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From what I've heard, that's the plan. The original map is staying for now, so that it doesn't break foundry missions on Risa, but the new resort won't be going away either.
  • packer3434packer3434 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This has already been brought up numerous times and it's been confirmed (numerous times) that it is staying.
    Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
    Bleed Green and Gold
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    packer3434 wrote: »
    This has already been brought up numerous times and it's been confirmed (numerous times) that it is staying.

So can you confirm that it has been confirmed that it is staying. ;)