test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scimitar bugged?

Comments

• kalanikalani Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can somebody point me in the direction of a good free program I can use to record game play of this bug. Also whats going to be the best way to post this video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to give you a quick update to let you know that we're still investigating these reports. We've determined the cause of the issue that is preventing shield regeneration rates from displaying with certain shields and we have a fix for it internally.

In addition, shields are currently not regenerating at all while the player is cloaked, even if the player has the Singularity Distribution Unit equipped. Players aren't supposed to regenerate shields while cloaked under normal circumstances - since the shields are offline - but they should regenerate shields if they have the console equipped. I am working on a fix for this right now.

I also want to clarify that just because I said we're fixing a UI issue doesn't mean we're dismissing the reports of other issues. We're still looking for other bugs, and if we can find any, we'll get them fixed.

...hey, sweet! allright! some communication!......not being sarcastic, genuinely pleased....
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to give you a quick update to let you know that we're still investigating these reports. We've determined the cause of the issue that is preventing shield regeneration rates from displaying with certain shields and we have a fix for it internally.

In addition, shields are currently not regenerating at all while the player is cloaked, even if the player has the Singularity Distribution Unit equipped. Players aren't supposed to regenerate shields while cloaked under normal circumstances - since the shields are offline - but they should regenerate shields if they have the console equipped. I am working on a fix for this right now.

I also want to clarify that just because I said we're fixing a UI issue doesn't mean we're dismissing the reports of other issues. We're still looking for other bugs, and if we can find any, we'll get them fixed.

Just want to give you and your team a sincere Thank You for this. :D

Keep up the good work and 'I' for one will keep submitting Bug Reports when I find something to help you guys and gals out.
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also the damage output of the Scim seems to be sub par, I log most of my ESTFs and the average Scim is pulling about 2k average (3k burst if they are lucky) which is odd considering the pet does reasonable damage by itself.

Really? My friends usually parse me at around 8k minimum on most ESTFs, usually closer to 9700 - 10k. And that's running single cannons and two torps. So maybe it was just bad builds. *shrugs*

That's good to hear. Nice to get an update from Cryptic. Hopefully you guys can find the rest of the bugs and solve a lot of the issues being brought up.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I tried a little experiment of my own today and came up with some interesting data. As of last night, i was running two RCS consoles, two partical generator consoles, a shield amplifier, the three advanced consoles, Singularity stabilizer, and a Tachyokentic converter console and i was getting killed perhaps three times per estf ( mostly by gates aggro'ing me ). Today, following an idea i got from another thread, I replaced one of the paartical generator consoles with the singularity inverter and I died four times just on the first tac cube.
    I replaced the Sing inverter with the shield absorptive frequency generator and the last estf i ran i died once because i got stupid..

Now, i truly dont know what this means at this point, but maybe Archon and the others can use it to help narrow down the problems..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok, I got myself a DPS tracker (ACT) running last night and I was surprised to see that I was doing a max of 2-3k dps through an stf, however after reading this thread I agree that these programs are taking into account the whole of the engagement, I am doing 2-300k of damage in total in an stf without drones, so I think the damage may be fine, when I tested a short bust of combat in a random engagement zone, I was pulling 4-5k dps and nearly 1m damage (I will add that my ship is rigged for steady constant damage rather than heavy burst damage). My shields dont regen while cloaked, but they do out of cloak, now I am using regen ones, Its slow but it does regen, so thats fixed sort off for me, the most frustrating one is the crew survivability, my crew seem to drop at the word boo, I went into an stf yesterday with 800 out of 3000 crew, wtf where did they all go, shore leave?
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
    edited July 2013
    Oh and thanks to the mods for an update, keep up the good work.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • ruminate00ruminate00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johankreig wrote: »
    Ok, I got myself a DPS tracker (ACT) running last night and I was surprised to see that I was doing a max of 2-3k dps through an stf, however after reading this thread I agree that these programs are taking into account the whole of the engagement, I am doing 2-300k of damage in total in an stf without drones, so I think the damage may be fine, when I tested a short bust of combat in a random engagement zone, I was pulling 4-5k dps and nearly 1m damage (I will add that my ship is rigged for steady constant damage rather than heavy burst damage). My shields dont regen while cloaked, but they do out of cloak, now I am using regen ones, Its slow but it does regen, so thats fixed sort off for me, the most frustrating one is the crew survivability, my crew seem to drop at the word boo, I went into an stf yesterday with 800 out of 3000 crew, wtf where did they all go, shore leave?

ACT has 2 types of DPS numbers.
    One of them is a regular DPS number that only counts when you attack and receive damage. The second is an EncDPS number that is dependent on the starting and end point of the log.

With that said, DPS numbers that do not take into account the entire encounter is worthless.

Scenario 1:
    Person A deals 10k DPS for 20 seconds.
    Person B deals 8k DPS for 20 seconds.
    The encounter time is 20 seconds.
    Person A does more DPS than Person B.

Scenario 2:
    Person A deals 10k DPS for 20 seconds, 0 DPS for the next 20 seconds as they get into position to attack, and another 10k DPS for the next 20 seconds.
    Person B deals 8k DPS for 60 seconds.
    The encounter time is 60 seconds.
    Person B does more DPS than Person A.
  • asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For some odd reason, it seams to me that the Thalaron Pulse seems a little hinky.

I have witnessed it being used against a Borg Cube on Elite, and it does 2% damage on the cube, even if it's unshielded. The Crystalline Entity? Same instance. 12 second charge, 1% damage and get this: The Scimitar gets the grand prize of a one-shot from the Entity?

Is this intentional, or....?
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
    edited July 2013
    ok may have to fiddle with Act to show the dps then, took me a while to get it to work at all last night, so need to play with it.
  • fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You should be able to parse at least around the 8k mark for encDPS in a scimitar (tac version) using drones. I parse between 8K and 14k enc dps in infected elite using drones and beam arrays with a bioneural torp without getting popped even once.

If you can't hit at least 6k (most T5 ships should be able to pass this mark, regardless of captain type), it could be you may need to rethink your build. If you want to talk to me in private about this you are most welcome to. I'm no master of dps but I can still manage the 8k minimum in this ship. ;)

Thanks dev team for the update on the possible bugs.

Ven
  • captainobvious09captainobvious09 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013

The shield regen issue is annoying, but the real problem is taking massive "phantom" damage directly to the hull as if the shields and hull resistances are not even there.
    You should be able to parse at least around the 8k mark for encDPS in a scimitar (tac version) using drones. I parse between 8K and 14k enc dps in infected elite using drones and beam arrays with a bioneural torp without getting popped even once.

I am calling BS on this one. Feel free to screenshot your pie graph for this one, because unless you have tricked out your plug-in, getting 14k encDPS would require you to be doing 50k burst(or more)... and I dont see that happening.
    edited July 2013
    I will check my ACT later, it only shown ENCdps, not dps, so that was my dps over the whole encounter, which based on the way I move around and do hit and cloak runs, is probably about right, my actual DPS should be much higher, I am running the falchion rather than the scimi, as my tactics often require me to barge in guns blazing, then quickly run out again spreading mines from my TRIBBLE, so my weapons and consoles are tailored around getting the maximum damage whilst having the maximum fire arc and being able to survive my strafing runs, I dont like sitting and shooting with cannons, tends to paint a big target on your hull for borg.
    edited July 2013
    The Pulse is great if used correctly, I can wipe out small groups of enemy mobs with it if my timing is right and some numpty dosnt come and grav wave them behind me. Have turned several borg ships and several tholian ships into scrap with it.
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For some odd reason, it seams to me that the Thalaron Pulse seems a little hinky.

I have witnessed it being used against a Borg Cube on Elite, and it does 2% damage on the cube, even if it's unshielded. The Crystalline Entity? Same instance. 12 second charge, 1% damage and get this: The Scimitar gets the grand prize of a one-shot from the Entity?

Is this intentional, or....?

Some things can interfere with it such as your weapons power being offlined by the Tholians (I know it does not work off of that but it still shuts it down just like the Vesta's beam). Having your Aux Power dropped will also reduce its damage a lot and the Captain may not be buffing properly or aiming it right.

The shield regen issue is annoying, but the real problem is taking massive "phantom" damage directly to the hull as if the shields and hull resistances are not even there.

I found that this problem stopped when I dismissed my Shuttle.
    edited July 2013
    I am calling BS on this one. Feel free to screenshot your pie graph for this one, because unless you have tricked out your plug-in, getting 14k encDPS would require you to be doing 50k burst(or more)... and I dont see that happening.

I can sustain 10k with my scimitar relatively easily. And you can deal 14k dps with ease. Think about it. APA3, FOMM3, BFAW3, APO3, BFAW2, APB2, Singularity Overcharge 5. Just keep cycling the BFAWs and APs, and you can sustain it with ease.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OK, i have to say.

I DELETED MY SHUTTLE.

THE DIFFERENCE WAS HUGE!

Dev's please look into this. Im not joking, my power levels and shields were totally different and my DPS has almost doubled. I used to parse at least 9-10 k DPS on my fleet haafeh on boff fights in ESTF.

My scimitar, with almost teh same setup was doing like 6-7k. I couldnt understand why. Now i do. Its back up even higher than the haa'feh was, as it should be with an extra front weapon.

Seriously, the shuttle is causing a bug somehow. I didnt think it was true but now i have seen it myself.
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "
  • variise1984variise1984 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lets not give them the wrong information. For some people dismissing the shuttle didn't completely fix the issue. I'm an example of that.

I still get hits that fold the ship in half or knock most of the crew out in one hit. The difference is it's not happening as often as when I had a shuttle. It's happening maybe one in ten matches now instead of every single match. Some of these issues are happening more often than others. It varies as these don't appear to be one problem but several acting in concert.

I also don't want to hear about how the issue is one of design arguing that the warbirds are supposed to have less shield resists due to less sub power. I found my refit D'deridex was overall tougher even with 10k less hull and I can't even compare it to my Adapted Destroyer. It's night and day.

What I noticed is I have had to compensate substantially to bring the Scim up to par. I never stacked BOF abilities like HAZ or EPTS before but suddenly I'm finding I must to live through engagements. I never had to pay any attention to how I spent my skill points before but now I had to respec several times to try and find an optimal skill setup that makes the Scim more effective. I have decent DOFs from before but it looks like I'll have to replace them all as I end up re-doing them as well to again compensate further.

I still refuse to believe people are getting 250k crits and one shooting Tac Cubes with the Pulse. It's an annoying mosquito bite that does damage between 40k-55k or about 1-2% and only at ranges under 5k. It forces you to give up too much to make it effective in any capacity what so ever. You are better off moving the skill points from PG to sub systems, remove the 3rd console and replace it with any number of other useful consoles.

I continue to use it and test it because it's my favorite ship from Star Trek and I refuse to give up on it so easily but as of right now it's not comparable to other top ships that can pull just as much weight without any of the negatives.
    4kDVOG9.jpg
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lets not give them the wrong information. For some people dismissing the shuttle didn't completely fix the issue. I'm an example of that.

I still get hits that fold the ship in half or knock most of the crew out in one hit. The difference is it's not happening as often as when I had a shuttle. It's happening maybe one in ten matches now instead of every single match.

When I got rid of the shuttle it seemed to make it way worse for me so I had to buy it again which returned everything back to normal bugged not uber bugged.
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
    edited July 2013
    When I got rid of the shuttle it seemed to make it way worse for me so I had to buy it again which returned everything back to normal bugged not uber bugged.

This is what I mean. My experience is slightly different from others and there are many variations.

At one point I thought maybe it's an issue with the database since it wasn't impacting everyone but those it did impact it seemed to stay no matter what. However you experience suggests otherwise.

There doesn't appear to be an obvious clear indication of what is causing it other than the shuttle. There is something there maybe in combination with some other things that is causing this.
    4kDVOG9.jpg
  • heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I dismissed my shuttles yesterday but yet i can not give any info if it helped.
    But waht i see is:

BOs in the Roster having shipicons from the shipyard sometime, all other ships appearing in the space roster in adittion to BOs sometimes, BOs disappearing from stations, BOs and ship or shuttle switching names and positions in the roster, skills from actionbar disappearing resetting or reorganizing automatically, the game is so buggy atm that it would be a shame for me as DEV.

And now think of all the things you dont see obviously !!!

Yesterday just in the moment i dismissed my shuttle and beamed up to scimitar all my skills were resetted again...no BOs in stations and so on....which made me think the game must have been thinking i just equipped my scimitar as i deleted my shuttle....but thats pure theory....DEvs have to investigate that.

What i think right now is: so many bugs...there must be more....maybe far more....i read in the notes that they fix shieldregen with cloak and shieldregen display with this patch but i really hope they dont stop investigating.

Sometimes id like to see a DEVs face if i showed him what kind of bugs daily happen when i just switch maps.....but maybe he wouldnt be surpried

I hope the hull bugs will be fixed soon because that really makes that ship feel like flying a commander ship in Elite Situations....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    I switched shuttles, stripped it, deleted it and then bought it back again and all is better now, my tool tipmeven shows my hull andnshields
  • sdmaxwellsdmaxwell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I still get hits that fold the ship in half or knock most of the crew out in one hit. The difference is it's not happening as often as when I had a shuttle. It's happening maybe one in ten matches now instead of every single match. Some of these issues are happening more often than others. It varies as these don't appear to be one problem but several acting in concert.

I also don't want to hear about how the issue is one of design arguing that the warbirds are supposed to have less shield resists due to less sub power. I found my refit D'deridex was overall tougher even with 10k less hull and I can't even compare it to my Adapted Destroyer. It's night and day.

What I noticed is I have had to compensate substantially to bring the Scim up to par. I never stacked BOF abilities like HAZ or EPTS before but suddenly I'm finding I must to live through engagements. I never had to pay any attention to how I spent my skill points before but now I had to respec several times to try and find an optimal skill setup that makes the Scim more effective. I have decent DOFs from before but it looks like I'll have to replace them all as I end up re-doing them as well to again compensate further.

I still refuse to believe people are getting 250k crits and one shooting Tac Cubes with the Pulse. It's an annoying mosquito bite that does damage between 40k-55k or about 1-2% and only at ranges under 5k. It forces you to give up too much to make it effective in any capacity what so ever. You are better off moving the skill points from PG to sub systems, remove the 3rd console and replace it with any number of other useful consoles.

I continue to use it and test it because it's my favorite ship from Star Trek and I refuse to give up on it so easily but as of right now it's not comparable to other top ships that can pull just as much weight without any of the negatives.

It depends on the STF you are doing, but some of those hits might be coming from borg Isometric Charges, which hit stupidly hard, even harder than the player versions can. They can ignore shields as well, which I'm sure is a bug, albeit a smaller one, and can be hard to see if you aren't looking for them. The AOE they do doesn't seem to have much of an animation either. If you are zoomed in close and your team mates are behind you, you could very well get hit for 50k and never see what did it.

I've observed this in CSE only, but it may happen in other STFs.
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    heizluefta wrote: »

Yesterday just in the moment i dismissed my shuttle and beamed up to scimitar all my skills were resetted again...no BOs in stations and so on....which made me think the game must have been thinking i just equipped my scimitar as i deleted my shuttle....but thats pure theory....DEvs have to investigate that.

I had my BOs reset the other day too. I think the game thought I was still on my Fed alt I had recently played because I notices my Scimitars power setting were set to the same settings as my Fed ship which was different to how I had my scimitar set.:eek:
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
    edited July 2013
    sdmaxwell wrote: »
    It depends on the STF you are doing, but some of those hits might be coming from borg Isometric Charges, which hit stupidly hard, even harder than the player versions can. They can ignore shields as well, which I'm sure is a bug, albeit a smaller one, and can be hard to see if you aren't looking for them. The AOE they do doesn't seem to have much of an animation either. If you are zoomed in close and your team mates are behind you, you could very well get hit for 50k and never see what did it.

I've observed this in CSE only, but it may happen in other STFs.

Borg Iso Charges come from the Borg Neg'vhars. And they only appear in CSEs. As for ignoring shields, that's one of their effects. The Iso Charge knocks down whatever shield facing it hits, in addition to dealing a ton of damage. However, on the bright side, they can miss or be duds (by dud I mean deal no damage), AND can only be fired if you're in front of the Neggy. Solution? Stay behind the bugger.
  • fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Call BS all you like, doesn't change the fact that a LOT of people can hit 14k enc dps using beam arrays and fire at will with the right team throwing out the right buffs and debuffs, on the right ships. I'm a member of TOS Vets, where we have members who regularly do over 10k enc dps. The Tal Shiar Battle Cruiser, Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (one of our fleet members actually does 14-16k dps in this ship) and now the Scimitar are all capable of hitting 14k and above dependant upon team.

But heh, were also completely used to people who just don't know how to run the ships to the optimum calling BS too. Too many people are stuck in the idea that you have to use DHCs to get high dps, and this is where they go wrong, they only do high dps where you can keep that 45 degree firing arc pointing at your targets constantly, plus the simple truth is that when you are hitting a LOT of targets at once all around your ship then your enc dps is going to be higher than you will get hitting 1 or 2 targets at a time.

The Scimitar is an excellent ship when set up properly, but so many folks think it's a giant escort, and try to set it up like one. It's not, it's something else entirely. I did and eSTF (infected) a few days back with a pug. 4 Scimitars (including mine) and a Tal Shiar Adapted Cruiser. NOBODY blew up even once and the STF was completed, with optional, with 9 minutes 45 seconds left on the clock.

The Scimitar is bugged yes, with the shuttle bug and the shields whilst cloaked console (this 2nd one confirmed now). But it's the tank that is bugged and this can be worked around (as others keep trying to point out, the reduced power levels using singularity cores is one of the reasons folks have trouble tanking in Romulan ships, you have to rething your power levels), the dps is certainly not bugged though, and again I say that anybody doing under 6k dps (which is achievable with ease even in a Galaxy) in one really isn't set up right.

Feel free to recreate my build and test it for yourself http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=venspolscimupd_0.

Ven
    edited July 2013
    I have also seen the issue with the BOfs getting removed from the stations, all the BOfs having their icons changed to ships and you cannot use some functions with the ship until you click on them and it resets them back to normal. I have also had every ability removed from the ship not just when I released my shuttles, which I expected, but almost a week later when I simply beamed up from Risa to the ship. Everything was gone.

So yeah there are "issues" to address.
    4kDVOG9.jpg
  • captainobvious09captainobvious09 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fenr00k wrote: »
    Call BS all you like, doesn't change the fact that a LOT of people can hit 14k enc dps using beam arrays and fire at will with the right team throwing out the right buffs and debuffs, on the right ships. I'm a member of TOS Vets, where we have members who regularly do over 10k enc dps. The Tal Shiar Battle Cruiser, Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (one of our fleet members actually does 14-16k dps in this ship) and now the Scimitar are all capable of hitting 14k and above dependant upon team.

But heh, were also completely used to people who just don't know how to run the ships to the optimum calling BS too. Too many people are stuck in the idea that you have to use DHCs to get high dps, and this is where they go wrong, they only do high dps where you can keep that 45 degree firing arc pointing at your targets constantly, plus the simple truth is that when you are hitting a LOT of targets at once all around your ship then your enc dps is going to be higher than you will get hitting 1 or 2 targets at a time.

The Scimitar is an excellent ship when set up properly, but so many folks think it's a giant escort, and try to set it up like one. It's not, it's something else entirely. I did and eSTF (infected) a few days back with a pug. 4 Scimitars (including mine) and a Tal Shiar Adapted Cruiser. NOBODY blew up even once and the STF was completed, with optional, with 9 minutes 45 seconds left on the clock.

The Scimitar is bugged yes, with the shuttle bug and the shields whilst cloaked console (this 2nd one confirmed now). But it's the tank that is bugged and this can be worked around (as others keep trying to point out, the reduced power levels using singularity cores is one of the reasons folks have trouble tanking in Romulan ships, you have to rething your power levels), the dps is certainly not bugged though, and again I say that anybody doing under 6k dps (which is achievable with ease even in a Galaxy) in one really isn't set up right.

Feel free to recreate my build and test it for yourself http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=venspolscimupd_0.

Ven

I am not knocking your use of beams or your build, in fact your build is almost identical to mine except mine uses romulan faction beams and torp. What I do not understand is how your plug in is counting the damage, because I run ACT daily in eSTF, and nobody (seriously NOBODY) hits 14k on any ship encDPS, now in the DPS column yeah sure NP, my JHDC gets 12-14k DPS even if I afk for a sandwich, but not encDPS. The encDPS is counted through the entire mission, so at any point you are not hitting something you lose DPS (like when you pull agro on the gate and have to move out some).

Is it possible you are reading something incorrectly, or can you share where you got your plug in, because something does not jive.

I would also be happy to run with you and compare ACT numbers, I just want to understand how you are getting your numbers. I may be using a bad plug in.

My Scimitar clocks out at 9k DPS and 5k encDPS, and like I said, its almost the same as yours but plasma and I also run aux2bat.

What doffs are you using ? I am using 3 beam 1 torp and the one that gives extra power to emergency power.
  • gorlock691gorlock691 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well a few fleetmates and myself did some testing last night with regards to the shuttle dismissing.
    Of course all our officers were dismissed from our bridge and had to reset all the officers and their abilities in the bars. We played for a couple of hours and definitely noticed a difference in the resiliency of our ships. I was in my Scimitar and they were in various Fed/Zen ships. They noticed a small increase in general toughness and I noticed a HUGE one. I was actually taking hits without losing half my hull or more. My crew wasn't all injured/dead in the first minute of an STF. I also noticed the crew was healing in the middle of an STF. That's a first!! There's definitely something wrong with the shuttles. I haven't tested the consoles yet. This problem might have been around for quite awhile but only became more noticeable when the Scimitars came out for some reason. We don't think it's just affecting the Scimitars.
  • zdfx19zdfx19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gorlock691 wrote: »
    Well a few fleetmates and myself did some testing last night with regards to the shuttle dismissing.
    Of course all our officers were dismissed from our bridge and had to reset all the officers and their abilities in the bars. We played for a couple of hours and definitely noticed a difference in the resiliency of our ships. I was in my Scimitar and they were in various Fed/Zen ships. They noticed a small increase in general toughness and I noticed a HUGE one. I was actually taking hits without losing half my hull or more. My crew wasn't all injured/dead in the first minute of an STF. I also noticed the crew was healing in the middle of an STF. That's a first!! There's definitely something wrong with the shuttles. I haven't tested the consoles yet. This problem might have been around for quite awhile but only became more noticeable when the Scimitars came out for some reason. We don't think it's just affecting the Scimitars.

I am hesitant to second this post but I will. I have noted something in play like this myself across the board but do not know how to prove it well enough to see action taken. The DEV team needs to look at this.
This discussion has been closed.