Underwater ...

now that i've read the other comments and gone "Ah"

uhmmm.. Risian?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Race as in Species, or Race as in First to the Finish Line?

If the former; addon would be Deltan to the Federation/Talarian to the Klingon/Suliban to the Romulan Republic. Faction would be Goa'uld.

If the latter; something that would involve a swim seems like the next logical step. We've had ground, and (with Risa) air. The next should be submerged.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love for there to be a shuttle/ship race like the one from Voyager.

Has to be an open static space map though :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flash525 wrote: »
    The next should be submerged.

We have not even any kind of submerged content yet. O.o

Bodies of water, even ones that should be deep, are all knee high.

They'd first have to introduce the ability to swim and other things, overhaul every single body of water in the game, etc.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Species I'd like to see Risian added, obviously the visuals are done and they already have ship so it makes sense.

Same with the Suliban.

Same with Feklhri (or at least a subrace).
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh and if you mean ship race, it should be using starships some how.
  • Options
    apersont1apersont1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A new race?

FEMALE GORN ******IT

I don't care if they are too big to fit in buildings........i want Cryptic to make it happen...
    MTV Cribs eat your heart out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For new competetive race, I agree with the above comments, an underwater race would be nice.

For a new playable race, Risians/Capellans/Tamarians for the Federation, Miradorn for the KDF, Suliban/Son'a for the Romulans.

As for a new faction...the Dominion. Just think, it would open up the Gamma Quadrant as a map!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Son'a got reabsorbed into the Bandi and that planet is in Federation territory.
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well crud. I rather liked the Son'a ships, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Son'a ships were based on Bandi tech. Really though they'd probably be apart of the federation now so I see no reason the federation couldn't use Son'a ships.
  • Options
    lancemeszaroslancemeszaros Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Suliban for the Roms are a no-brainer, but I'd honestly like to see KDF Breen, based on the featured episodes where a bunch of Breen are mentioned to have defected. Making them a playable race would help to flesh out the Breen code of honor that we got glimpses of during the episodes. A Cardassian half-faction might be nice too, as they could ally with the New Link and give us playable Jem'Hadar and Vorta.
  • Options
    imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Idanians because they are, IMO, one of the most intriguing races in Trek!
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • Options
    imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Son'a ships were based on Bandi tech. Really though they'd probably be apart of the federation now so I see no reason the federation couldn't use Son'a ships.

I'm sure the Son'a aren't part of the Federation. As for the Bandi, they enslaved an injured life-form to try to impress the Federation only 40 years ago or so. Membership can take years to go through when you don't have a massive mark like that against you...
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • Options
    bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well...with the launch of LOR not even 2 months ago, i can wait a long time for another race, or faction, or whatever!:)

But would be really freaking cool, would to be able to play as a race like Data from TNG!:D
    Even though Data wasnt a race and there were only him and maybe a few others, it would still be great to play as an android type race.

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited June 2013
    Edosians. I'd like to see them convert the NPC wireframes for Undine into something the players could use, Besides, Arex was kinda cool. Weird...but cool. :cool:
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to see the Cardassian half-faction some day, would love to see some female races of the KDF that were neglected.

The Son'a ships would be interesting, there is two so could fit as a lockbox ship along with the other in the lobi store.

I suppose would be nice to see some Denobulan or even Lurian too!
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree androids would be cool but they are an exclusive lifetime subscriber reward. At least for boffs anyhow. I would love Suliban, Xindi (all of em), something non humanoid not 8472 unless they were a faction but along those lines, maybe playable tholians. Chalnoth, Antican (we have caitians after all and antican is just caitian scrambled and missing an i) and their counterpart the Selay (kinda cool cobra people) oh and Gorn that look more like Gorn.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Son'a got reabsorbed into the Bandi and that planet is in Federation territory.

The Son'a and the Bandi from the TNG pilot have nothing to do with each other.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not so up on the Sona.. I consider the little more than a whacked out bunch of skin jobs who have been throwing a temper tantrum doe what?? Maybe a hundred years?? But I WOULD like to see the planet their parents are from. The one from insurrection..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    flintl0ck33flintl0ck33 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to see the changelings as a playable species. Odo`s time in the great link could encourage them to start exploring the galaxy again. The "throttle and throw" powers wouldd be fun to play.

trouble is i cant think of a convincing story to let them pilot FED or FDF ships :(