test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Outfit Box - Risian Outfits (KDF)

nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
story: orion female

just bought the "Outfit Box - Risian Beachcomber Outfit" by giving away mass EC ( 20.000.000 - 25.000.000,-EC ) to the local players around to get that 600 flavor stuff i need and guess what:

opened the box, got the msg grats u have your new outfit, go to tailor and... i cant find it ANYWHERE under "off duty" outfits nor in the others.. its not there, unavailable.. gone.. wanished..

and btw its the most ridiculous idea to put it in "off duty" since theres NONE, ZERO, NOTHING at all for KDF players there to combine this under-wear.. which is kinda not that good at all --->

i must point out there are some FASCINATING swimsuits on the NPS's on new risa... like why on the hell we cant have those ???????????????????????????????????????????? i mean srsly fix this .. force them to risa only i dont care but.. LET US GET THOSE ffs

if mini-skirts and orion bikinis are OK than just DO IT, what is this madness...
Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
Post edited by nitefiuu on

Comments

• Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nitefiuu wrote: »
    story: orion female

just bought the "Outfit Box - Risian Beachcomber Outfit" by giving away mass EC ( 20.000.000 - 25.000.000,-EC ) to the local players around to get that 600 flavor stuff i need and guess what:

opened the box, got the msg grats u have your new outfit, go to tailor and... i cant find it ANYWHERE under "off duty" outfits nor in the others.. its not there, unavailable.. gone.. wanished..

and btw its the most ridiculous idea to put it in "off duty" since theres NONE, ZERO, NOTHING at all for KDF players there to combine this under-wear.. which is kinda not that good at all --->

i must point out there are some FASCINATING swimsuits on the NPS's on new risa... like why on the hell we cant have those ???????????????????????????????????????????? i mean srsly fix this .. force them to risa only i dont care but.. LET US GET THOSE ffs

if mini-skirts and orion bikinis are OK than just DO IT, what is this madness...

I really like some of the npc's swimwear. I sort of cringe every time I pass one and think about the grandma shorts I'm trying to buy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    word to the wise, don't buy them. They really don't go well with anything that can be paired with them atm. They clip a hell of a lot with everything as well. The "simple shirt" looks the least worst of them all, but looks really stupid with the shorts especially on risa of all places.
    Heck, I can't even pair the shorts with the bikini on my orion toons!

Tbh, the costumes we did get are very poor compared to the ones the npcs have received.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nitefiuu wrote: »
    ...and btw its the most ridiculous idea to put it in "off duty" since theres NONE, ZERO, NOTHING at all for KDF players there to combine this under-wear.. which is kinda not that good at all --->

Just for the record, since yesterday's patch the KDF has off duty options. We have the same default ones as the Feds. and we can now use the mercenary set on our KDF.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Just for the record, since yesterday's patch the KDF has off duty options. We have the same default ones as the Feds. and we can now use the mercenary set on our KDF.

^
    True. But that doesn't mean the shorts look any good with anything in the "off duty" section. Fact is, they don't look right with anything. They *might* look okay with the orion fem bikinis, but sadly the old "set slot type" command went 6 feet under some months ago..
    I need a beer.

• Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Tbh, the costumes we did get are very poor compared to the ones the npcs have received.

Yeah, the npcs look great. I am jealous of their outfits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I keep checking the Tribble patch notes just hoping against hope that they'll wise up. :(
  • Options
    orionllannaorionllanna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can understand why Cryptic won't give us the summer clothing the Risa Vacationers wear. Can you imagine Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS, two "serious" locations, crowded with "vacationers" the year round?

In my case: I don't know what to do to wear the shorts I bought. I can't find what the NPC suggests: there is no "Off Duty" button for KDFs. I can wear the casual Federation top now. That's fun. But wearing the loose or tight top doesn't give me access to the shorts, however ugly they may be.

Hope the patch fixes this.
  • Options
    metiswarriormetiswarrior Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    At least give us the option to remove the sashes on Risa for Orion Toons. Though I would much prefer the Bikini options in a lock box. Allso noticed there is no offduty uniform you are correct ,you get the jacket options. Not the way I want to spend slots on or ec modifiying.
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pro tip :

You can buy the outfit boxes straight up for 6,000,000ish
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can understand why Cryptic won't give us the summer clothing the Risa Vacationers wear. Can you imagine Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS, two "serious" locations, crowded with "vacationers" the year round?

Fine by me. And I'll be wearing it too when I'm in ESD as my way of giving my thoughts to Cryptic for not letting the outfit be more general use. :P
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only way it would be okay for them to give players swimwear is if they limit it to Risa only for wear :)
  • Options
    orionllannaorionllanna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah, ah; okay, for KDFs: the way to wear Risa clothing!!

Visit tailor and click the head choice. That's where we now find Off Duty, top right.

Mind you, it's only sorta working. If you put on your Risa clothing, save the set and try to edit it, you'll see that it won't let you do a minor edit. You're going to have to re-select the Risa clothing again. Something else I noticed... you can't rename a clothing set that has the Risa gear. So name it first, THEN edit it.