test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

D'Deridex Collision Box

edwardianededwardianed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I didn't see this mentioned in the release notes, but the latest patch seems to have finally shrunk the collision box on the D'Deridex (and variants); so no more traffic jams of ships that are 100 feet apart!
Post edited by edwardianed on

Comments

• Options
    qweeble#7491 qweeble Member Posts: 164 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    There are always fixes and updates that sneak by the patch notes, the D'Deridex was not the only ship to recieve an update of this nature!
    I make space ships!
    Twitter! STO_JamJamz
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are always fixes and updates that sneak by the patch notes, the D'Deridex was not the only ship to recieve an update of this nature!

will it receive a turn rate update? those scimitars ive glimpsed didn't look like they had nearly the same turning deficiency, wile being larger
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can you actually use Eject Warp Plasma with it now? Used to be that if you tried to fly close to something and drop an EWP field, it would be so far away that it had no possibility of effect
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Didn't yet try that out myself (so I reserve the right to change my opinion) but YAY!
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh thx for the info, i might have been complaining about it for another 6 months :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]