test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trophy display oversight? (possible spoilers)

kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
At the end of the FE with Obisek, you get in yellow words that you receive a new trophy for display on crew deck. Problem is, I got that playing my Romulan faction toon and Rommies do not have trophy display capabilities on their ships. Might want to remove that message if it can't be used. Better yet, let us display our trophies on our Rom ships.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
Post edited by kdawgenigma on

Comments

• Options
    bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At the end of the FE with Obisek, you get in yellow words that you receive a new trophy for display on crew deck. Problem is, I got that playing my Romulan faction toon and Rommies do not have trophy display capabilities on their ships. Might want to remove that message if it can't be used. Better yet, let us display our trophies on our Rom ships.

If im correct, you are talking about the helmet trophy reward for your ship???

If so i had the same problem, but if you look on your desk in you captains room, you will see a helmet on your desk and that is what youv been rewarded on completion of the mission!

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of U.U.S. Prometheus!..I order you lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bumblebush wrote: »
    If im correct, you are talking about the helmet trophy reward for your ship???

If so i had the same problem, but if you look on your desk in you captains room, you will see a helmet on your desk and that is what youv been rewarded on completion of the mission!

No, the trophy at the end of Obisek's FE is the No Kill I floor trophy.
  • Options
    bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    No, the trophy at the end of Obisek's FE is the No Kill I floor trophy.

O! Well...I really want a trophy, at least a new, different trophy.

And good luck to your question kdawgenigma, and getting your trophy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • Options
    brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually, the trophy for the single-play final mission for Obisek is a Borgified Mogai floor Trophy that goes in your ship's lounge. Mine does not display, though I do have the painting from Verinat and D'Vek's helmet.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Romulan ships can not currently set trophies.
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »
    Romulan ships can not currently set trophies.

This is why I am asking if this was an oversight on the wording of the end of the mission telling you that you get a trophy. You don't get a trophy if you do not have the ability to put it on display.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......