test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can't find weapons project on new starbase

possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
I have a tier 1 starbase and we will have the transwarp gate done in 2 days under special projects.I can't seem to find a ship or ground weapons project to start. I've looked at all the I thru V tier unlocks but none show a place to buy weapons at our starbase when unlocked. I'm sure I missed something. Is it like the transwarp gate? The project only appears after you do a certain other project? Don't know if this matters but we only have tactical and science projects to pick from.No engineering.
Post edited by possumlips on

Comments

• Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once you have the industrial fabricator upgraded, you don't need a special project to unlock weapons, they're already there on a vendor.

You will need to do Provision Personal Fleet Equipment from Engineering I or Basic Engineering Provisioning to get provisions so you can buy them. At engineering tier 1, both of these will give you 10 equipment provisions. Basic provisioning costs a lot of dilithium, but nothing else and finishes very quickly once funded. The other costs more diverse inputs, and gives 500 engineering experience along with the 10 provisions, but also takes 20 hours to finish.
  • Options
    possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea, the ground weapons are available but no ship weapons yet.
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Advanced ship weapons unlock at tier 2.