test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Real Money No Service!!!!

2»

Comments

• kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If like me you have spent way over $6000 year to date on this game. The members I know spend min of around $300 a month here. So why can't we get good service in or out of game?
    The company list 2 numbers (650-590-7700 & 650-590-7798); I have phone records showing over ...
    Agreed, there is a total lack of customer service in STO. At the same time, no one is forcing you to spend a gazillion dollars on an online game...
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • kneeliftkneelift Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    He has a problem. I forwarded this thread to the right people. He needs help and he is going to get it whether he wants it or not.
  • therinos25therinos25 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kneelift wrote: »
    He has a problem. I forwarded this thread to the right people. He needs help and he is going to get it whether he wants it or not.

as a lurker reading this thread and jumping in, nobody TRIBBLE this one off. Kneelift takes charge O.o
  • mrspam404mrspam404 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kneelift wrote: »
    More than likely he doesn't. Statistics show that people addicted to MMO's nearly bankrupt themselves in the process.

Regardless, I have forwarded this thread along with his handle. He needs help.

AT first I thought you were joking, but you are serious.... LOL you need help. Help like minding your own business. Which it's none of how much this person spends in this game or anywhere else. Or what on. Who say's he was gambling anyways. Lockbox's arent the only thing you can buy with zen.

Secondly maybe he has millions and 6k is nothing to him. I think people who would pay a monthly sub are crazy,people who would pay lifetime are insane. People who would buy packs of ships for 200 bucks are wayyy insane but its none of my business so I don't comment on it.(except now since we are talking about it,normally I would never say that,cause everyone can do what they want with their money)

The last part I wanted to comment on was the fact that you think pwe/cryptic would do something about him spending 6k in 6 months. Like stop him from doing it or something because You think he needs help. Im assuming that why you said he needs help and you were fowarding this to them. Again lol, :D If he spends 6k in 6 months Cryptic prob loves him and would sooner rather get rid of you for suggesting to some how stop him from giving his money to them.

To the other guy who said how he wasn't entitled to anything because he spends money. You're wrong. He wasn't asking for anything except for customer service and there is nothing wrong with that.

And to the OP himself, Its none of my business what you do with your money so you keep spending away. I wouldn't expect to see customer service improve much tho, so if you decide to leave, lol, can I have your stuff? :eek: jk
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am grateful for your contribution, I truly am to keep the game up and running.

(if you are interested then I can sell my bug ship requisition to you..15000 USD and it is all yours. )
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its only a budget issue when you don't have the money to spend..jejeje..anyway i am happy to say this post got most of my issues taken care of.. :-)
  • nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like your styles..look me up if u ever need anything..fyi ,... after this post..most of my issues were taken care of..