test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Taris isn't back in her cell, is she?

breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
So, while playing my Romulan I noticed something while in Facility 4028: you don't actually capture/kill either Taris or Princep Khan. On my second run through I decided to double check, counted doors, and theirs were open. Then, since I was doing the nonlethal option this time, I paid attention to exactly who I was shooting.

What I did not see was either a Romulan or a particuliarly capable human. This leads me to wonder... with Sela out of the way, just who will claim leadership of the Romulan Star Empire? Possibly with the assistance of an augmented human with megalomaniacal tendencies?

Hopefully by the time we get that answer we also get fixes to faction-specific bugs the Romulan people have to suffer through, such as: the career optionals in Facility 4028, inability to train allied boffs, inability to replicate Emergency Holograms, inability to purchase additional doffs with dilithium from Commendation vendors... and so on :P
Ym9x9Ji.png
meimeitoo wrote: »
I do not like Geko ether.
iconians wrote: »
With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
Post edited by breadandcircuses on

Comments

• jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you actually read it through, there a Iconian gateway signature near Taris' cell - so the Iconians rescue her. It was Khan who would be.... interesting.
  • sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jestersage wrote: »
    If you actually read it through, there a Iconian gateway signature near Taris' cell - so the Iconians rescue her. It was Khan who would be.... interesting.

I think it's still holding out hope for the Children of Khan STF that was planned and never happened.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jestersage wrote: »

Where is that mentioned? I wanna go back and find it, I'm bummed I missed it.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Princep Khan? Are you sure you didn't confuse him with Amar Singh?

Personally, I fancy the idea that some of Khan Noonien Singh's direct descendants was named after historical Mongolian Khanates such as Kublai Khan and Genghis Khan. Of course they would have the family name of Singh (though that is surname used by Sikhs, and Hindus whose lineage comes from India).
    edited June 2013
    davidwford wrote: »
    Princep Khan? Are you sure you didn't confuse him with Amar Singh?

Personally, I fancy the idea that some of Khan Noonien Singh's direct descendants was named after historical Mongolian Khanates such as Kublai Khan and Genghis Khan. Of course they would have the family name of Singh (though that is surname used by Sikhs, and Hindus whose lineage comes from India).

Khan and Taris are two guests in the middle hall that you can't visit. Their cell is empty though after the escape occurs.
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think it's still holding out hope for the Children of Khan STF that was planned and never happened.

the irony is that EB games still has this listed as 'coming soon' on their website for the STO entry.

they really need to update that
    edited June 2013
    the irony is that EB games still has this listed as 'coming soon' on their website for the STO entry.

they really need to update that

Well, they're anticipating the Eugenics War of the 1990s still.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, maybe the devs will get around to finally finishing that? :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sudoku7 wrote: »

There was talk of that becoming a FE series, which I think would probably be better from a story telling point of view, but would be put it on the back burner for longer since they seem interested in moving the Iconian story forward again.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"