test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never ending patch

My game has a 135mb patch every time I log in. If I log out and close the game and restart launcher it has the same patch again. Anyone else have this issue? I was not aware the game had to patch at the start of every log in. It did not do this before LOR release.
Post edited by redsnake721 on

Comments

• trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I've been having the same "problem" for about a week now. I've checked my Internet usage with my ISP and it appears that I'm not downloading those 135mb every time however. It happened only once...
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup same issue here every day I log in I get that 135MB patch.
  • forewmforewm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My game has a 135mb patch every time I log in. If I log out and close the game and restart launcher it has the same patch again. Anyone else have this issue? I was not aware the game had to patch at the start of every log in. It did not do this before LOR release.

I don't get it everytime I log in, BUT I have been getting a 135mb patch daily since LoR was released.
    Like yesterday I restarted my computer after patching and didn't have to patch when I started up STO again. Today I'm patching the same files right now as I'm typing this reply.
  • fragsmorefragsmore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same 135MB patch every log in.
  • rosconekorosconeko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Glad it's not just me
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well, let you know, they are patching it daily, so... not sure if it's a bug,