test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to turn in Borg invasion assignment

willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Now on 2 occassions i Have been unable to turn in my Borg invasion- Sirious Sector Block. It the main Hail Starfleet menu it shows that its ready to be turned in but the hail button is greyed out. On my HUD list of missions the hail button does not even appear next to the mission though it says hail command. My first bug report ticket failed. My from early this morning i think went through.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fafurickfafurick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Once Distress Call appears (Borg Invasion), I am pressing it and participating in this daily mission. Once the last big ship destroyed, I have only 2 things to do - leave battle field and Hail Command. Once I left the instance - I cannot press Hail Command button, because it is grayed, but other mission objectives have check marks, only Hail Command left unchecked. I did that mission in different areas, it is all the same - Hail Command does not work. Dropping missions (I dropped all my missions to check that) and then getting them back does not help. Please fix this ASAP.
  • xraytecxraytec Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also have a Daily Regulus sector "Borg Invasion" that I have not bee able to turn in for over a week, by my fed toon.