test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Missions Display Wrong Portrait & Audio

elderdrake123elderdrake123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Graphical and Sound Issues
When playing the Romulan faction (notably the first dozen missions or so), Tovan Khev is scripted it seems to be the person speaking to the player via the main mission pop up screens, side bubbles, and occasional audio clips associated with these. The problem is that if he is not in your away team, or you have another boff in the slot the game is looking at, it will show that person talking instead of him.

This is disconcerting and breaks immersion to an extent when say a female Liberated Borg is talking with his voice about his lost sister for example. Or when you revisit your colony to have a Reman Liberated Borg bridge officer reminisce about the town as you travel through it. Maybe fix it so that for those missions, no matter what Tovan Khev's portrait pops up?
Post edited by elderdrake123 on

Comments

• eldest13eldest13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When playing the Romulan faction (notably the first dozen missions or so), Tovan Khev is scripted it seems to be the person speaking to the player via the main mission pop up screens, side bubbles, and occasional audio clips associated with these. The problem is that if he is not in your away team, or you have another boff in the slot the game is looking at, it will show that person talking instead of him.

This is disconcerting and breaks immersion to an extent when say a female Liberated Borg is talking with his voice about his lost sister for example. Or when you revisit your colony to have a Reman Liberated Borg bridge officer reminisce about the town as you travel through it. Maybe fix it so that for those missions, no matter what Tovan Khev's portrait pops up?

Ok do you want to know what is wrong with that glitch?
    This glitch has happend to me a few times. You know what I do, I just accept that this is their first expansion for for god sake leave them be. A first expansion must have glitchs unless they have looked over everything about 5 times. Leave them be for god sake and head my warning, you may just have something happen.