test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Bank

viktorragnarviktorragnar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Ok, if this has been posted in another thread, I am sorry, but I couldn't find it.

At one time, I was a gold subscriber, but that has changed (about a year ago), and because I was a gold subscriber, I had access to the account bank. Now, after the release of LOR, I suddenly have NO account bank. WTF??? Has anyone else had this happen to them? Or is this PWE looking to get more money out of us....
Post edited by viktorragnar on

Comments

• doyouhaveanickeldoyouhaveanickel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Peace, all,

I am encountering the same problem as the OP. I cannot open the account bank any longer and I cannot report this bug through the game as I get a ticket.error message saying "cannot connect, try again later". Please, investigate this.
  • viktorragnarviktorragnar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried reporting, got the same "can not connect, try again later" error that doyouhaveanickel did... not sure what to do, ever since I down graded my account, the only difference I have experienced is that I don't get my monthly stipend of zen. If PWE was planning on making a change to force us silver members to purchase an account bank, it would have been nice if they would have said something. I'm really hoping that this is just a glitch..... oh well, time to try to submit bug report...
  • doyouhaveanickeldoyouhaveanickel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Peace, SopwithSnipe,

I had access to My account bank until LoR went live. I suspect that something changed in the code and I've lost access. As the OP said, I get an error when trying to file a GM ticket, so something beyond the account bank is broken.
  • dm19deltadm19delta Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was a subscriber until a few months before the game went F2P. I've been a silver player ever since. I have (the last time I checked anyway) an account bank with 20 slots. I know that you get an account bank with being silver, but if you want to expand it, you have to buy extra slots. From what I understand, you get the extra slots upon promotion as a Gold player. It looks to me like this is a bug.
  • mongomongo Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It states in the Feature Matrix,

GOLD = 20 slots
    Silver = purchasable.

Now It could be that if you were gold and went back to silver they let you keep it. Or it could be that it was never meant to stay and the update fixed it. Will need a Dev to clear it up.
  • arcangelslayarcangelslay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never mind Working again.
  • viktorragnarviktorragnar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never mind Working again.

OP here, mine is still not working..... :/
  • ironmastodonironmastodon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nor is mine. I am simply going to patiently wait till the dust settles until I bring up my issues with CS. So far, all I suffer from is this, the e-mail deletion, and lost a BOFF slot when I discharged on to make room for another.

Can't be going from gold to silver on my end, I just went Silver>Gold prior to launch.
    "We don't have time to negotiate in a civilized way... Destroy them!"

"Captains log: I can take up a holding pattern while engineering locates the source of this malfunction, but this area is known to be a frequent destination of pirates. If we are detected by enemy ships, we won't be able to defend ourselves."