test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The New Klingon Tutorial

thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Klingon Discussion
So I was waiting for one of my toons to finish up some Doff missions 'round the Rolor Nebula way, and I thought, "Ya know, I ought to go check out this new Klink Tute." I liked the one for the Rommies. Naaah, I'll go ahead and admit it - Loooove the new Rihannsu stuff! Anyways, back on point. I switched over to my Lvl 50 Klink TAC, dusted off the totally pimped out MU Vor'cha he calls his ride, and headed out for high adventure! I dunno what I was expecting, but I figured if I went in with an open mind and a positive outlook, everything would be okay.

I didn't stop playing until the whole thing was finished. Just kept going and going and going. Only reason I stopped was I finally came to missions which my toon had already successfully accomplished. I normally play STO for about two hours and then stop. Too much Star Trek all at once, just like too much of anything else, can be unhealthy. I was impressed by the story arc. Halfway through the first mission, I stopped just clicking on the green text in the box and started reading everything. Somebody spent a lot of time and spent a lot of sweat putting this together. Then they added still more time and sweat to make sure it was right.

Thank you. Much appreciated. May I please have some more like this?
A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
Post edited by thunderfoot#5163 on

Comments

• zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed it is excellently well written and very in theme with the ideals and mindset of the Klingons. I hope we get more quality missions like this (hopefully focussed on the whole undine thing that was a big deal until it fizzled out, nudge cryptic) and the like.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They contracted Matt "Positron" Miller to do the rewrite. This kind of quality is why us CoX veterans are still sad about our loss. I really hope they get him to do some more work for the KDF.

If they could hire him full time to take over KDF content, I might die of a heart attack before I got to play it.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They contracted Matt "Positron" Miller to do the rewrite.

Then I raise the mug of bloodwine and let's toast to Positron!

Qapla'! Qapla'! Qapla'!

The new KDF missions are amazing. I can't begin to describe how much fun I have doing them. :)
    I declare Matt Miller and everyone that worked with him on the new KDF content 'Heroes of the Empire'. You all are sons and daughters of Qo'noS and brought up much honor to the House of Cryptic. :D

Seriously though, devs. one HUMONGOUS thanks for the new content and for making it so amazing! You brought much joy throughout the Empire, especially in my House! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg