test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to commit traits.

wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I spent my 1 trait respec token but now I can't commit any traits.
Post edited by wilv on

Comments

• grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happened to me when I tried to add more traits to my main in the new slots without having done the respec. I thought it was just because I was trying to put too many space things in, but if someone else is having trouble commiting as well...

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One of my guys was like this, had an empty list of traits, and I couldnt commit any of them. Cleared up after I did a restart.
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tnx It worked :)
  • badeibadei Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hmm, sadly the above didnt work for me... I tried the following:
    1. closing the whole game completely and went back in
    2. restart computer (several times as a matter of fact)
    3. use respect token

still wont allow me to commit my traits. anyone can assist/help? is this fix going to be implemented in the next update? I really hope so...

greatly appreciated
    B
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what worked for me: add a couple traits, commit. add a couple more traits, commit. add a couple traits again, commit...
  • badeibadei Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    problem is, I cant even add one trait for my kdf toon... I notice that for my fed, I can add and remove trait, but for my kdf, I can add trait but I cant remove them...

so my assumption is my fed can commit traits whilst my kdf just is buggy... hope the devs can assist me with this issue...
  • captpatrick01captpatrick01 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am also unable to commit my traits after respecing. I just bought a genetic resequencer to get the precise trait. Now the game won't let me commit any traits at all. You can press the commit button but it does nothing but beep.
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had this happen before and then I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Later I found out that under Skills it said it was invalid and had me reset my captains skills. After I did that I was able to commit traits, but I also had to redo my skills as well. Not sure if that is your problem, but its one thing you can check.
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And same with my KDF toon. Can't add even 1 trait to a completely empty trait screen.

EDIT: Relog/restart didn't work but beaming up from First City to Qo'nos system space did. I can now add my traits.