test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login failed for an unknown reason [Resolved!]

druunajonesdruunajones Member Posts: 6 Arc User
> > > Hi Captains. We're investigating the "login failed for an unknown reason" error some players are seeing at the login screen. < < <

> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <

***Resolved Issues***
"Login failed for unknown reason" error

And the last statement is flase, not true. I cannot login. I am still getting the same message. Booted my router and modem even my PC and check my security. This has never been an issue before in any MMO game I play. When it loads and the character screen is shown it takes a lot of time to load the voyages of the characters. When I am able to press 'play' I either pick 'normal log' or 'save login' the game fails, it shows the message "retrieving lists of maps". After the game tries to load but there's were the game gets stuck and I am back at the start: "Login failed for unknown reason" error.

And quite frankly my patience is starting to wear very thin. PW/Cryptic has had enough time to solve issues and I really would like to be able to play the game in which I have spend over ?1500,- over the last couple of years.

Also I am a retailer, reviewing a couple of MMO's in BETA but the review I will start writing about STO won't be a pritty one. I have had enough patience, always have been kind to the support team, but right now that kindness is vanished!