test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I love the login Queue...here's why

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I keep seeing massive amounts of forum threads about people complaining that it is taking so long to get into the game since LOR launched.

To those people I kindly say SHUT UP AND THINK YOU NUMBSKULL!!

STO was in some pretty dire times, and it's still amazing through all the initial hardships that it even made it through development let alone launch and three years later. It survived through what would normally devastate most into wishful thinking oblivion.

Thanks to their determination, and us players sticking with the game an investing in its future by purchasing zen and items, the dev team has grown and they have been able to give us this great expansion.

Sure there's times we all get frustrated at some of the things Cryptic does, but in the end they have and are continuing to give us a really enjoyable game.

The login queue just proves we were right to invest in the potential we knew the game had and what the dev team could really do some amazing stuff if they had the right resources. So when I'm stuck at 25,042 of 25,454 eagerly waiting to get in the game, I take comfort in the fact that so many are trying to get in and how much brighter the future of the game is with all these new and returning players.

Now with all that said....Cryptic get some more Servers or I'm holding Bransflakes favorite spoon and Tacofang's tacos hostage until our more servers demands are met. (just kidding of course) :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]