test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About that Galaxy Dreadnought

projectfrontierprojectfrontier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Federation Discussion
Dear Cryptic:

What's the deal? Are you trying to figure out how to 3-pack people again?

Which raises the question - if you do that, are you giving the 3-pack to existing owners of the ship, or are you just going to alienate that entire player base?
Post edited by projectfrontier on

Comments

• snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's the Dreadnaught Three Pack.

3 different "skins" will be:

1- The Galaxy.
    2- The Jupiter
    3- The Vengeance Inspired TO BE NAMED LATER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • projectfrontierprojectfrontier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's the Dreadnaught Three Pack.

3 different "skins" will be:

1- The Galaxy.
    2- The Jupiter
    3- The Vengeance Inspired TO BE NAMED LATER.

That would be something considering the only link between the three is that the word "Dreadnought" is used to describe them, loosely; just out of curiosity, did Cryptic magically obtain rights to the reboots in the last year? (if not the third one would put them in that "grey area" of "you shouldn't copy other people's work unlicensed").
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think cryptic should not make 3 pack with only dreadnought variant ( if i anderstood you right )

but a galaxy pack that is with the dreadnought, the galaxy retrofit who would be push to science layout and the galaxy retrofit that is currently in the game as the engi one.

so that make only 2 ship to redesign the bo layout, give them some console pack, they already have one, the saucer separation and 2 other.
    search in the forum some people have rather good idea for them.
    give it a special episode with interior bridge and ship.
    let Q do this just like he do it with picard when he bring him in the future and past.

btw, that make me think that the episode" all good things" have already a 3 pack ship, yeah in the end of the episode in the anomaly, you see!! there they are!!! it even cannon;)