test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tacosains make it happen!

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Ten Forward
Yes you read right my fellow players!. Because of tacofangs ( tumerboy you will always be ) good standing with the playerbase, i feel a new race of aliens be created TACOSAINS!. Humanoid taco headed people, part carbon based, part tasty snack. This ancient race of aliens are ready to help rid the galaxy of the iconains!
So if you want this to happen please help support the tacosains, help wright their story.... make it so! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That would be the Taconians, not Tacosains. :)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well there are several issues with that...

For one, they would go bad within a few days (possibly hours if the temperature is "right").

Also, theres the whole preferential dev-treatment, that I am opposed to.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    Yes you read right my fellow players!. Because of tacofangs ( tumerboy you will always be ) good standing with the playerbase, i feel a new race of aliens be created TACOSAINS!. Humanoid taco headed people, part carbon based, part tasty snack. This ancient race of aliens are ready to help rid the galaxy of the iconains!
    So if you want this to happen please help support the tacosains, help wright their story.... make it so! :D

From the darkest depths of the Taco Bell galaxy comes

The TACOSIANS

Part humanoid part mexican fast food they have come to rid the universe of the iconians...and soggy tacos FOREVERRRRRR!!!
  • squatsaucesquatsauce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Head sculpts could be interesting, with various toppings instead of hair and both crunchy corn and soft flour textures for variety.

They could bleed sour cream and beef grease.

Of course, the KDF and Rommies shouldn't be left out, which is why I propose the Chalupadonian and Enchiladite sub-races.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Ya, I'm Taconian. Don't even get me started on those damn Tacosians, they're nothing but trouble . . . and they smell bad.

Though I'm slightly concerned that if we had Taconian Boffs, and you ran out of hypos, he'd be the first to go. . .
    anazonda wrote: »

For one, they would go bad within a few days (possibly hours if the temperature is "right").

Excuse me? Are you saying I've 'gone bad'!? :::scowl:::
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Ya, I'm Taconian. Don't even get me started on those damn Tacosians, they're nothing but trouble . . . and they smell bad.

Though I'm slightly concerned that if we had Taconian Boffs, and you ran out of hypos, he'd be the first to go. . .

I'm sure we could add some kind of preservative to let them live longer. I seriously want to see a Taconian BOff. Or at least an NPC (a Starfleet architect, maybe, just like Thomas the Cat has at MA).
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a tacosian doff then maybe?
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013

There should be a Taconian in some far corner of New Romulus!

Make it so!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anazonda wrote: »

Also, theres the whole preferential dev-treatment, that I am opposed to.

Because it isn't like we have Kestrel or Tuffli type ships in game or anything? :P

I am all for a Taconian Doff.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All of the original tribbles are named after devs too. When can I get my very own Polygeminus Grex Duguid?

Hey that should be the name of our LoR test reward tribble. If it is indeed a tribble that we get.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    All of the original tribbles are named after devs too. When can I get my very own Polygeminus Grex Duguid?

Hey that should be the name of our LoR test reward tribble. If it is indeed a tribble that we get.

But that will be a Demon-Class Tribble, crapping out a Nukara Mark every hour (Nukara Prime is a Y-Class world - commonly called "Demon-Class"). I want a Tribble that gives me a "Taco Sauce" buff (an added DoT, Perception, and Crit Chance debuff per shot - spraying taco sauce in the target's eyes through your weapon).
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe a Taconian Ambassador on ESD from the far far away planet Taco-Salsa-Burrito-Prime.
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    squatsauce wrote: »
    The Head sculpts could be interesting, with various toppings instead of hair and both crunchy corn and soft flour textures for variety.

They could bleed sour cream and beef grease.

Of course, the KDF and Rommies shouldn't be left out, which is why I propose the Chalupadonian and Enchiladite sub-races.

You forgot the whole Cool Ranch vs Cheese Doritos shell thing.

I imagine that would generate a war similar to those two black/white guys from TOS lol.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Maybe a Taconian Ambassador on ESD from the far far away planet Taco-Salsa-Burrito-Prime.

Actually, my people come from Chalupa 6, in the Tostada Nebula.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
    edited May 2013

Isnt that located somewhere in the Taco bell sector block?
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Granted... It may depend on the temperature of the office / if they put you in the freezer during off hours.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
    edited May 2013
    There are the taconians which tacofangs is one of .
    The taconians have a thing for mips and an accute need for textures and enhancing them.
    But the taconians are really cool unlike their offshoot cousins the Tacosians now they are what the romulans used to be except much much worse.

How evil well they made themselves avaiable for purchase and then .....the horror...THE HORROR!!!

http://p.twimg.com/A6DHOFkCUAIcsE-.jpg
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    messahla wrote: »
    There are the taconians which tacofangs is one of .
    The taconians have a thing for mips and an accute need for textures and enhancing them.
    But the taconians are really cool unlike their offshoot cousins the Tacosians now they are what the romulans used to be except much much worse.

How evil well they made themselves avaiable for purchase and then .....the horror...THE HORROR!!!

http://p.twimg.com/A6DHOFkCUAIcsE-.jpg

They also traded WMD with Skeletor
    GwaoHAD.png
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Isn't the Doritian war just outside that nebula?