test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Curious: how many DOFF Editors?

lealundlealund Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I was just curious as to how many editors currently service the DOFF spreadsheet at bit.ly.
Post edited by lealund on

Comments

• iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not enough.
    And i would say they are all vets, so none of the start-end missions are ever updated, which doesn't help.
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iceeaglex wrote: »
    Not enough.
    And i would say they are all vets, so none of the start-end missions are ever updated, which doesn't help.

I agree for the most part. I am an editor, and when I get calls for the earlier missions, I do update them. I think it's a shame that a lot do not. It's so difficult when you're doing colonization chains in a slow ship and trying to get to places to check. Same with those missions that vets don't feel are 'worth it' any more, that give massive XP for leveling.

The new DoffTrekker has made the DoffCalls channel pretty quiet, since you can update directly from the Trekker now. But more important for ppl to watch the spreadsheet if you're not using DoffTrekker.

Don't know how many editors there are, but before being able to submit from DoffTrekker, I would always be surprised that there were usually 14 or 15 viewers in the DoffEditor spreadsheet at any given time, when no one seemed to be updating anything.

You could help by becoming an Editor - that way these missions that you're looking for and finding would be sure to be entered and help others in the same predicament.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)