test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LoR Sound Bugs

sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Needed a list of current Sound issues with LoR EXCLUDING the lack of VA for cut-sceens(I'm sure that "depth" comes later)

Issue 1. At times in the tutorial the bombardment sounds are so loud they can rattle my headphones this adds to the realism of the happening but I noticed something else.... All my volume controls didn't work for turning it down except turning my computer volume down.

Issue 2. Warp-ins are doubled for some reason, like you're warping in with 2 ships.... I keep wondering if this is meant to be explained as " The Singularity Core produces a minute time disruption, making any ship appear warped-in before it's actually there" Tech speak or it really is a sound error.
Member of the "Disenchanted"
We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aeonjeanaeonjean Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When leveling up as a KDF ally, the levelup voice is the KDF sound file. I.E. saying "Congratulations Commander" when you're a Centurion.
  • sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Noticed that in certain cases leaving the Romulan Flotilla carries the PA Coms "idle chatter" atmospheric sound. really annoying hearing all that shatter in sector, system, and ground instances. :/
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.