test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet T5 hangar pets

mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Task Force Spectre just reached T5 on the communications array (science). I gathered all the stats, so here you go:

http://i48.tinypic.com/kcccgi.png

The prices are: 100K Fleet credits and 45K dilithium per hangar pet (expensive yes, but worth it in some cases). I also did not post the elite shield repair units (because nothing changed... they maybe heal more?)
Post edited by mn03 on

Comments

• tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mn03 wrote: »
    Task Force Spectre just reached T5 on the communications array (science). I gathered all the stats, so here you go:

The prices are: 100K Fleet credits and 45K dilithium per hangar pet (expensive yes, but worth it in some cases). I also did not post the elite shield repair units (because nothing changed... they maybe heal more?)

Now those Runabouts look very fun...I can imagine some rage against me in PVP for that lol
  • daboholicdaboholic Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tobar26th wrote: »
    Now those Runabouts look very fun...

Yes they do.

Thanks for sharing the info mn03 :)
  • jonnyreloadjonnyreload Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Holy TRIBBLE! Did the Jem'Hadar Fighters (Hanger Pets everyone hated since they were so underpowered in the beginning) just become the highest DPS Fighters in the game?! That's 2 Polaron Weapons with 360 degree firing arcs AND rapid fire... That's 24 Polaron Weapons with 360 firing arcs for any Jem'Hadar Dreadnought! :eek:

(I hear the cries of "NERF!!!" from pvp'ers in the near future)
    Fell free to drop me a line for anything! @jonnyreload :biggrin:
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally someone posting this. Thx very much!

To make it perfect could you be persuaded to post the elite fleet shield stats as well?
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The shuttles should have gained self-replicating mines instead of a torpedo... This was a waste opportunity.

Guess its Runabouts all the way for the Feds. Or Stalkers if you have an Atrox and want to scramble the **** out of something.

But Scorpions. Scorpions everywhere...

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The jem'hadar pets have a ridiculously high dps. WTF. Here is the pay to win. :)

I like runabouts and tholian pets. The rest is just meh. Elite peregrines are really disappointing. They should get a HY 2 and CRF II at least.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • jonnyreloadjonnyreload Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    The jem'hadar pets have a ridiculously high dps. WTF. Here is the pay to win. :)

I like runabouts and tholian pets. The rest is just meh. Elite peregrines are really disappointing.

Well it's obvious they can out DPS the Elite Scorpions (especially with talks about the Plasma Proc nerf coming up) but I seriously think the Jem Fighters might be able to out DPS the Jem Attack Ships just because of the sheer numbers you can field.... The amount of Energy Drain Proc's to a target's systems is gonna be disgusting :eek:
    Fell free to drop me a line for anything! @jonnyreload :biggrin:
  • mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    The type 10 shuttles are, sadly, still not really worth it. Shame, as they're great looking little shuttles in themselves; just horribly underwhelming.

And no Elite shield repair drones?

There are Elite shield repair drones, but without any new/changed abilities. I guess they heal more and have better armor?
    edited April 2013
    The Attack Ship is ridiculous... But on KDF side, the Advanced Ferjals do just as well. Or even S'kuls, which just suicide right away. Both pets have my Karfi topping CE dps charts consistently.

For the Feds, it is almost PARAMOUNT to have both Attack Ship and Dreadnought to even compete with the dps of the Karfi. Scary ****.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

• mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally someone posting this. Thx very much!

To make it perfect could you be persuaded to post the elite fleet shield stats as well?

All of them? :D They are not that different from adv fleet shields, except they all have adaptive shielding (2% resistance to incoming dmg, stacks up to 10x (20%). The effect lasts for 30 seconds).
  • calaminthacalamintha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    khayuung wrote: »
    The Attack Ship is ridiculous... But on KDF side, the Advanced Ferjals do just as well. Or even S'kuls, which just suicide right away. Both pets have my Karfi topping CE dps charts consistently.

To be fair I constantly do that even with the Advanced Slavers that only have a single disruptor beam array and quantum mines.

I'd really love to see some parses of those Elite Tholian Mesh Weavers.
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Battle cloak on stalkers? Should've gotten an offensive buff IMO, the thoron generator and masked signature kept them alive well enough.
  • silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited April 2013
    hwLHSBB.jpg
  • eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tetryon warp plasma for Runabouts? Oh splendid, more spam in PvP and it is presumably targeted against shields.

Did the Stalker fighters always have a battle cloak or is this a new addition to them?
  • walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    To be fair I constantly do that even with the Advanced Slavers that only have a single disruptor beam array and quantum mines.

I'd really love to see some parses of those Elite Tholian Mesh Weavers.

Speaking of Advance Slavers, do we know if there are Elite Slavers for KDF players?
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
    edited April 2013
    walshicus wrote: »
    Speaking of Advance Slavers, do we know if there are Elite Slavers for KDF players?

As far as I know, House of Orion Girls has T5 sci but they've been keeping their mouths shut...

• saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    khayuung wrote: »
    As far as I know, House of Orion Girls has T5 sci but they've been keeping their mouths shut...

nope, sci is 104k xp, eng is T5 and T5 tac upgrade will start in a week or so.
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mn03 wrote: »

Those Elite JHAS look fun. We need generic Fed Frigates.
    edited April 2013
    I'd kill for a Miranda frigate that shoots Science and Engineering Teams while laying self-replicating mines.

• neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dear god those yellowstone runabouts those will be very popular along with the jem attack ship, tholian mesh and peregrine oh and the jem fighter.
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the battle cloak on the stalkers is new but im really happy about those yellowstones those will give light carriers/ vesta's a real leg up.
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • momawmomaw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't worry about the Jem Fighter's damage being all that amazing. They still have no torpedo, and they're still a fighter so their energy weapon performance is still going to be terrible.

But the polaron energy drain on that many weapons could be...amusing...
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,862 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Battle cloak on stalkers? Should've gotten an offensive buff IMO, the thoron generator and masked signature kept them alive well enough.

Well if battle cloak gives them the same buffs as a players battle cloak does it does give them a slight damage boost for several seconds.

Those Runabouts sound like they are going to be awesome! I can't wait! :D

I'm kinda disappointed about the Delta Flyers, it looks like they really got the shaft hard. I mean Tachyon Beam already sucks, but they didn't even get some new ability like most other Elite Fighters and Shuttles have?
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Elite Scorpions are available from the Fleetbase? I'd have thought they'd be tied down to Reputation rewards only.

I wonder if the Elite Peregrines and Jem Fighters having CRF will actually get their energy damage high enough to be useful over the Elite Scorpions' High Yield torps, pending you don't care about theme.
  • deusemperordeusemperor Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :O

Very nice of you guys to share the info!
  • voxinvictusvoxinvictus Member Posts: 261
    edited April 2013
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Elite Scorpions are available from the Fleetbase? I'd have thought they'd be tied down to Reputation rewards only.

Those should probably be Elite Widows, not Scorpions. I wonder if it will ever be fixed.
  • simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is most likely a comparison, only if we could get the Klingon spam list.
    320x240.jpg
  • praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Those Runabouts are disgusting.

We need to nip these in the bud and get them changed now.