test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I will be returning to the game soon...

sirsitsalotsirsitsalot Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
Ever since the Valentines Day Massacre I have not been able to muster the will to log into STO. However with confirmation that both the Roumulan and Klingon factions will be available at level one through 50, I am now ready to make my return to the game.

My UFP Character is max level. I'll work on completing the New Romulus content. And starting in May, I will create a Klingon AND Romulan character and begin alternating between them.

If this has been what Cryptic has been working on behind the scenes with Seasons 6 and 7 serving as interim filler material, then I will gladly do a reversal on my critical position towards what I have thus far perceived as the direction the game is going.

It looks like Dan has kept his promise to the KDF after all of completing their faction. Perhaps it was just a matter of having the team built up enough and fully trained on the tools (my estimate puts the delivery of Season 6 at just about the time when everyone that had been hired into STO should have been fully up to speed on everything, assuming at least a six or eight week training course for each wave of new blood, the first of which came on board last year.

It would not surprise me if the new Romulan city is the starting hub for Romulan characters, with access a Romulan Consulate (Romulan version of the Embassy fleet holding, with a Romulan Starbase in orbit of the planet) thus giving a very solid centralized hub of romulan player activity.

The existing New Romulus exterior zones will most likely become a common area for all factions.

Looking forward to what May 21st will bring!
"There can be no meeting of the minds between two parties
if both parties are not willing to meet in the middle."
-Ambassador Samuel J. Stone
Post edited by sirsitsalot on

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Ten Forward

- Introduce yourself, share fan art, fan fiction, role play, and make friends here! Romulan Ale is still prohibited."

Isn't that what you were looking for?
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.