test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are TROLLS trying to sabotage a KDF expnasion?

124»

Comments

• majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm just going to wait and see before I say thank the Dev's or reaffirm my decision that this game isn't worth sinking any more cash into.

I see two main outcomes here:
    1. All 3 factions will start getting equality. Emphasis will turn away from the Federation (milking the cow dry and all that) and into the other two factions.
    2. The KDF will get little (start at lvl 1 and will be a grind to get to 50) and a lot if not all of the development will be now be on Rom and Fed.

Only time will tell. 2013 will be the year for STO whether bad or good we will have to see. Open minded and low expectations are the key here for me.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You guys know itss the romulan star republic not the empire that is the faction right I keep seeing ppl saying RSE when it should be RSR.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    westx211 wrote: »
    You guys know itss the romulan star republic not the empire that is the faction right I keep seeing ppl saying RSE when it should be RSR.
    Technically, "Star" wasn't really stated either.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Nobody ever won a war by dyeing for their country.
    I must disagree with your sig. Without properly colored uniforms, how would people know what side they're on? There would be confusion and they'd end up shooting each other. Dyeing is very important!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]