test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation System

littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
I don't know if i am alone with this, but i HATE this system

before you made 15 normal runs and you have had the MK X Borg Ship set and now?

before the afk players have been a small problem. they have always been there, but now?
stopped grinding omega marks cause lost fun with all this afk shXt.
ok, some people (like me) never got the MK XII cause i am not such an excellent player, but you got your set someday.

Easy calculation:
for 1 MK XI Piece you needed 50 Borgparts
somedays you got at a normal run2 instead of 1 and you needed total 30-40 runs for 1 set piece.

now??
500/19=26 runs for the borgconsole????

No, thx!

Maybe some/many people like this, but i don't.

My only thought is: "Meh!"
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Post edited by littlemonchichi on

Comments

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Generic reputation system thread #2853

We already made our complaints about it, and nothing much happened.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What is this? 19 marks a run? Where are you getting these numbers from? Is it even POSSIBLE to get less than 60, even if you hose the optional? To get 19 out of 60 as an average would mean that less than one in three runs succeed. This is absolutely terrible even by PUG standards. How can your teams always suck this bad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What is this? 19 marks a run? Where are you getting these numbers from? Is it even POSSIBLE to get less than 60, even if you hose the optional? To get 19 out of 60 as an average would mean that less than one in three runs succeed. This is absolutely terrible even by PUG standards. How can your teams always suck this bad?

Normals really do reward that little. They are totally not worth doing.
  • galvinorgalvinor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There's someone who really try to get STF stuff doing normals? this is a great LOL. You do normals for learning the mechanics, and then you go after elite difficulty for getting what you want (60-115 omega marks per STF), as I did when learning to play a year ago. It's more important knowing what to do rather than havind good equipment doing this missions.
    I finished both reputation systems to tier 5 a couple of months ago, and i don't know what to do with my marks, appart from changing them for dilithium (it is very helpful having all dil refined in few stf's as before). I have all stuff for all my ships, I have even equipped my 12 ladies with stf ground gear, i have romulan and omega weapons... and all in very few time. Then i don't know where's exactly the problem.
    Also, you will need to save some borg neural processors for the mk xii stuff, and if i have to choose, i prefer waiting a bit for mk xii. dilithium is not for wasting on future useless things.

I haven't played the game for a couple of weeks (just after getting my jem dreadnought), and I am a pure free-to-play in the game. I say this in case someone thinks investing money things go much better.