test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The bridge on your ship.

haldan1968haldan1968 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
I have two minor requests to make. This is not regarding anything of any great importance, but I don?t think it would take a lot of programing to accomplish, and would add to my in game Star Trek experience.

Request 1.
Is there any way we can get the ship schematics displayed on our bridge to match the ship my bridge has been equipped to? Occasionally I have equipped a purchased bridge on one of my ships only to find that the schematic displayed near the engineering station is that of another ship entirely.

If it is too difficult to have the program recognize what ship my bridge is attached to, then perhaps I could have an option to remove that particular (and slightly annoying) graphic from my bridge entirely.

Yes, I am aware that this is the OCD in me that is the root of my discomfort over this mis-matched schematic to ship, but it would still be nice to have the correct schematic displayed.

Request 2.
Can we get different options for the main view screen display? Preferably I would like the main view screen to display an image relevant to the sector I am in. Or perhaps allow for the player to select from a list of options to have displayed. Perhaps even have an animated screen showing my ship in warp?

I am certain these have been requested before, and apologize in advance if my suggestions have offended anyone.

p.s. Outstanding game! My thanks to the developers and team involved!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    unfortunately, the chematics are part of the bridge designs. to change it they would have to make a unique version of each bridge for each class of ship.
  • haldan1968haldan1968 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tenkari wrote: »
    unfortunately, the chematics are part of the bridge designs. to change it they would have to make a unique version of each bridge for each class of ship.

Well, that makes sense. I will just assume then that my bridge officer is working on a side project and needs to have another ship schematic up on his display. Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling it was something like that.
  • capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd like that myself; it bugs me that my Nebula crew waste so much time studying Akira schematics, when they should be working. ;)
  • haldan1968haldan1968 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    capnmanx wrote: »
    I'd like that myself; it bugs me that my Nebula crew waste so much time studying Akira schematics, when they should be working. ;)

Tony Stark: That man is wasting time studying the Akira schematics! Thought we wouldn't notice... but we did.