test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Ambassador Not Available

voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I tried doing Temporal Ambassador on my Klingon Test Toon, and the NPC who is suppose to offer it, doesn't.

I can find the NPC (I don't remember her name) just fine, either on Qo'nos or Via Q, but she doesn't offer the Mission. My Klingon is level 22 so that isn't the problem. Not sure what is going on, but I really wanted to complete it for the anniversary event and since today is the last day, I am thinking now it isn't going to happen.

Edit: Tried it for my Federation toon as well, same thing. Engineer Kani says "I have nothing for you at this moment"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited February 2013
    It's now been integrated into the Mission Journal on Tribble, so the Engineers are no longer offering it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bran when evet is done will both ships be there or will there be updated rewards
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's now been integrated into the Mission Journal on Tribble, so the Engineers are no longer offering it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Does this mean I can't get the ships anymore? I didn't realize the event would end sooner on Tribble then on Holodeck and thought I had till 10am on the 14th?
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why are you trying to obtain the ships on tribble characters? Can't you copy across your holodeck characters (who have earned the ships presumably?) to Tribble whenever you like? Things earned on tribble do not copy back to holodeck.
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nynik wrote: »
    Why are you trying to obtain the ships on tribble characters? Can't you copy across your holodeck characters (who have earned the ships presumably?) to Tribble whenever you like? Things earned on tribble do not copy back to holodeck.

The Ships are bound to character. You can't transfer them over unless you want to play as that character on tribble, in my case my tribble characters are unique to tribble so in order to get the ships, and the accolade for the third anniversary I have to do the quest on Tribble.

As for Holodeck. I already did the quest for all my holodeck characters. My tribble ones where the last ones that I needed to do. Had I known that the event would end early on Tribble, I would have done them sooner.
  • feitokoalzfeitokoalz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is confusing as hell for a new player. What exactly is Tribble, and how can I access the journal to take on this quest? I don't have a Klingon character, so would the quest be located somewhere instead for Federation?
  • arthour07arthour07 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Umm, Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this...

I'm struggling to find Engineer Kani in order to obtain the Ambassador Class Star Ship, for my Federation Char.

I know he is supposed to be in front of Admiral Quinn's office, on the Earth Space Dock, but I can't find him! All I can find in front of Quinn's office is the Romulan Ambassador.....Someone help please?
    I like shooting tings in mah flyfly space boat <3
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    arthour07 wrote: »
    Umm, Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this...

I'm struggling to find Engineer Kani in order to obtain the Ambassador Class Star Ship, for my Federation Char.

I know he is supposed to be in front of Admiral Quinn's office, on the Earth Space Dock, but I can't find him! All I can find in front of Quinn's office is the Romulan Ambassador.....Someone help please?

read post number 2. temporal ambassador is not given out by kani directly anymore. hail him to turn in the mission, or go throught he mission journal.