test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Saucer Sep

vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Klingon Discussion
Hi all.

It is not fair that feds get saucer separation!!! The kdf does not have it!

It does not matter that it makes no sense for the kdf to have this, but hey the feds want cloaks right?

So why can't I have half of my ship become a pet while I get a massive turn rate boost! Yeah cannons to the front! Fire!

Please make all the KDF warships have a mission pod separation console! It is Only Fair1!1

Yes, I need this, canon or not, I mean its so not fair that the feds have it on 2 of their ships! I dont care about how it is never seen that kdf ships can do this! I want it! Wah Wah!

I also want a ship that can become 3 pieces like the Prometheus! Yes do it! Just make it a console so all my ships can do it! Yeah ! winning!

I also want danube runabout pets! Yeah we can say we stole them from a downed fed carrier... yeah I wanna spam tractor beams all day long baby! in my 3 piece dreadnaught carrier! woo ... that can ClOaK1!
:eek:
Post edited by vinru821 on

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't think the Klingon ships even have saucers so this wouldn't work.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wow . . . just wow :confused:

if you ever watched any of the shows, none of the klink ships had any separation abilities and even some fed ships couldn't separate (ie intrepid and defiant class to name 2)

it was a fed only design element
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    great points.

And only 2 fed ships have cloak.

So the feds should stop whining for one. lol
  • Options
    mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vinru821 wrote: »
    great points.

And only 2 fed ships have cloak.

So the feds should stop whining for one. lol

Hahahaha exactly dumb Feds!
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL Right on the spot! Down to business! :D

Thank you for this, you made me laugh my TRIBBLE off!! :D

And yes, I want a separation console on the Bortasqu' as well! It should be able to separate in 3 parts like the Prometheus and gain at least 10 turn rate so we can use the DHC properly! It's our flag ship for Star Trek sakes, it needs MOAR POWER!!!
    And better shield modifier, it's not fair the Feds. have better shields!!

Yay, STO is not cannon, so who's to say that we can't make a saucer shaped KDF starship to satisfy those that whine that we can't get saucer separation because we don't have saucers! :P

LOL :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes! More shields! At least a good 1.7 Mod across the board!. I mean us warriors would need to withstand long glorious battles! It only makes sense! Why would we have weak ships with sub par shielding?

With this initiative, the Klingon Defense Force, will be flying in glorious headless fleets of BoP's, Bortasqu's!, Raptors and Cruisers!

( glad I gave someone some laughs with my levity haha, we needed a post like this )
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This thread is treasure. LOL. While we are at it, you want emmision seeking torpedo as well ?
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And I want my mess hall to have blackjack and hookers.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    k022#6452 k022 Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi all.

It is not fair that feds get saucer separation!!! The kdf does not have it!

It does not matter that it makes no sense for the kdf to have this, but hey the feds want cloaks right?

So why can't I have half of my ship become a pet while I get a massive turn rate boost! Yeah cannons to the front! Fire!

Please make all the KDF warships have a mission pod separation console! It is Only Fair1!1

Yes, I need this, canon or not, I mean its so not fair that the feds have it on 2 of their ships! I dont care about how it is never seen that kdf ships can do this! I want it! Wah Wah!

I also want a ship that can become 3 pieces like the Prometheus! Yes do it! Just make it a console so all my ships can do it! Yeah ! winning!

I also want danube runabout pets! Yeah we can say we stole them from a downed fed carrier... yeah I wanna spam tractor beams all day long baby! in my 3 piece dreadnaught carrier! woo ... that can ClOaK1!
    You. Get. Cloaks.
    Stop whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    poopbang wrote: »
    You. Get. Cloaks.
    Stop whining.

and when will you feds stop whining about WANTING them? never? I thought so. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    and when will you feds stop whining about WANTING them? never? I thought so. :D

I don't want cloaks. I hate using them on my alt klink, they are bugged etc etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    user839020189287user839020189287 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    This thread is treasure. LOL. While we are at it, you want emmision seeking torpedo as well ?

We can has emmision seeking torpedo and mercenary outfits, too?
    "Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
    Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
  • Options
    janusforbearejanusforbeare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    poopbang wrote: »
    You. Get. Cloaks.
    Stop whining.

I'm afraid you missed the point of this thread. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013

You never know with klinks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maybe he was too busy cloaking to get the point.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    westx211 wrote: »
    Maybe he was too busy cloaking to get the point.

Oh yes, Im now cloaked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]